Hey all, I'm newly aspiring Shadow Trooper, and I'm trying to find an acceptable pair of boots. I know this has been posted about a lot before and I'm sorry to clutter the forum with another post, I just want to make absolutely sure I don't buy the wrong thing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Leather-Linning-Ankle-High-Round-Toe-Chelsea-Dress-Boots-76352-/121832087244?var=&hash=item1c5dc21ecc:m:m3k0IiStaTsCaVsWrlSKjMg

This seems to be the most affordable pair I could find that's my size (10.5). By my inspection it looks good, but I'm not as well-versed in what "right looks like," so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you want totally authentic contact TK Boots. They are awesome but only available in white. I contacted them and asked if they had any that were less than perfect because I was going to paint them black and they did have some discounted ones with scuffs and blemishes.

It also appears that most sources online have dried up like the Bass Amsterdam's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I was able to find a pair that fit perfectly (both my foot and price) that someone in an earlier thread said were good and that just came back in stock, so I should be set.

Where did you find them? Boots are gonna be the death of my dreams to join the 501st :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...