Sithtrooper Draft CRL Checklist

Each section of the CRL has been created to keep a track of discussions about each piece. 

Initiated - discussion topic has been created
In Progress - discussion has started and CRL text is being formed
Pending Agreement - prior to being added to the master CRL document, agreement shall be reached by the CRL team
Complete - Has been moved to the main CRL thread for final approval

Armour:

Helmet - Complete

Cuirass (Chest/Back & Gorget) - Complete

Thermal Detonator - Complete

Shoulder Bells - Complete

Biceps - Complete

Forearms - Pending Review

Gloves & Hand Armour - Complete

Abdomen Section - Complete

Codpiece - Complete

Posterior Armour - Complete

Belt - Complete

Thighs - Complete

Shins - Complete

Spats - Complete

Boots & Boot Armor - Complete

Soft Goods:
Neckseal - Pending Agreement

Shoulder Gaskets - Pending Agreement

Elbow Gaskets - Pending Agreement

Undersuit - Pending Agreement

Shorts Gaskets - Pending Agreement

Knee Gaskets - Pending Agreement

Optional Accessories

ST-W48 Blaster - Complete

Sonn-Blas FWMB-10B Repeating Blaster - Complete

• Like 2

Just so everyone is aware @nanotek will be taking staff lead on CRL discussions regarding the Sith Trooper.  We decided to do this entirely in the public sections so that the community can engage with its drafting and hopefully with more eyes on the material less details are missed. @Tarrif @Blackwatch and myself will be still be involved as well.

The process...

He has chosen to break the pieces into different sections/threads and will then pull the drafts for each section into the main proposal thread.  It will then be given a final community review followed by a staff review and then finally (so long as a suitable model with pictures is available) published.

Have fun dissecting the build!!!

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I think in some cases we have things in common with FOTK or deathtrooper (for undersuit, neckseal, gaskets...). We can use the texts of this CRLs as a base. Then, add modifications.

What do you think? I could start to pass the texts and pics in each section and start discussions.

8 hours ago, LordNinis said:

Hi all,

I think in some cases we have things in common with FOTK or deathtrooper (for undersuit, neckseal, gaskets...). We can use the texts of this CRLs as a base. Then, add modifications.

What do you think? I could start to pass the texts and pics in each section and start discussions.

Ernesto, there are already draft CRLs in progress. I recommend that you go thru them.