Dark Trooper Project, redeux

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on page 6 of your thread that you're looking to get individual parts. Why you're specifically looking for FX, I'm not sure (I must have missed it earlier on). It must be because you're looking for larger-than-accurate Stormtrooper sized parts. Which would make sense for a Dark Trooper.

If it means anything to you, I can vouch for ATA's willingness to produce and ship armor parts before you can bat an eyelash. Ordered a right shin from him earlier this Monday, and I got it today.

I ought to start reading this thread from the beginning. :laugh1:

Oy, Yes, I've been searching specifically for FX parts strictly because of the size, however, he won't part with individual pieces. As for ATA, his parts don't even fit me. In fact, I may have to custom make my own shin/calf armor...I'm a big guy lol

Well, the actual beginning isn't even here. This project was started on a thread on the old forums. It's, like, 17 pages, an intense read.

- Master Tej -

Funny thing is, my first thread is on The Dented Helmet..I made a few threads on a few different forums.

Even funnier, I was at one point made the Moderator for the Dark Trooper section on the old spec ops forum! Oh well lol

• 1 month later...

So, I'm always questioning whether or not my brain is functioning properly at times. Just had one of those moments....I just realized that the base belt is not clone, but standard TK style. Mind you, I currently have a steelbitz belt custom dyed for this. Well, I can use the belt boxes but I need to find a new belt....

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...