izzi's Elite Novatrooper / Novatrooper Creation

izzi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I inquire where you got that gold pauldron Izzy?

Decided to go Nova after all Cole? You have to get a pauldron and paint it yourself. Use the same paint you use for the striping so it all matches. Rustoleum metalic gold paint.

Yep. Be sure to use very light coats when painting, otherwise it'll have a hard time drying.

-iz

Yep. Be sure to use very light coats when painting, otherwise it'll have a hard time drying.

-iz

Yeah... I learned that the hard way. I painted mine last week and thought it was dry. So I put it under the sheet I keep my armor covered with yesterday. I go to take it out today and its marked from the sheet. After a week!

• 2 months later...

Dear Izzi

i am rather new to this website, so i am not really sure if i should pose my query here.

i am keen to convert to an Elite novatrooper. Currently i am a Blackhole trooper and a sandtrooper myself and looking at the Elite Novatrooper really tempted me to join the elites of the darker force. May i ask if i can convert my current Blackhole trooper armour into an Elite Novatrooper? What is the procedure or approvals i need to get for this conversion? Thanks

Hey ya! This thread is fine to ask questions in.

Yes, you can convert your Blackhole armor into a Nova or you can use separate pieces like I did to switch from Nova - Nova Elite - Blackhole.

It's pretty easy. You need to paint the gold stripes on your shoulder bells, biceps, and forearms. Paint the hand plates solid gold. Paint the rim of your left shin gold and the diamond gold to match the references, And put a few light coats of gold paint on a pauldron so it matches your stripes.

Then you just need a backpack (Like a Sandtroopers' but all black) and it always looks nice topped of with a BFG. You have 85% or the work done if you already have your black armor together.

If you have any other questions look through the threads hear, as we've probably addressed them before, and if you still don't find an answer ask away!

-iz

Hey ya! This thread is fine to ask questions in.

Yes, you can convert your Blackhole armor into a Nova or you can use separate pieces like I did to switch from Nova - Nova Elite - Blackhole.

It's pretty easy. You need to paint the gold stripes on your shoulder bells, biceps, and forearms. Paint the hand plates solid gold. Paint the rim of your left shin gold and the diamond gold to match the references, And put a few light coats of gold paint on a pauldron so it matches your stripes.

Then you just need a backpack (Like a Sandtroopers' but all black) and it always looks nice topped of with a BFG. You have 85% or the work done if you already have your black armor together.

If you have any other questions look through the threads hear, as we've probably addressed them before, and if you still don't find an answer ask away!

-iz

Thanks bro, you are an inspiration. Will keep you posted on my progress. Hope to be the first of its kind in Asia.

• 7 months later...

Well, I gave the nova a repaint to fix the repaint that got thrash at Freedom Fest (Didn't have enough time to dry) I probably won't pull this baby out until spring again, but once I have a camera, I'll try and get some shots of the new paint job.

-iz