Scootch's Imperial Backpack Tutorial

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: WOW :blink: (sorry had to use the 'blink emoticon' as I couldn't see the 'sitting in stunned silence' one)

That's Awesome.

In the back of my head I am thinking my next kit will be a TD and now I know where to find the Pack Tutorial.

That is some CRAZY talent! Thanks very much for sharing!

Yeah, this is a great Tutorial. I wanted to make sure it found a home here as well. Took me a long time to transfer everything over though. I forgot how in depth this was! :lol:

-iz

which in depth is my kind of tutorial and best part PICTURES!...sometimes visual learner has its draw backs lol

• 2 months later...

Yeah, this is a great Tutorial. I wanted to make sure it found a home here as well. Took me a long time to transfer everything over though. I forgot how in depth this was! :lol:

-iz

LOL!!! Sukkah! :lol: I transfered it once to MEPD, Deatrin moved it to FISD and you got it moved here.....Suckered three times! Hee hee!!!!! It is a lot! :ermm:

LOL!!! Sukkah! :lol: I transfered it once to MEPD, Deatrin moved it to FISD and you got it moved here.....Suckered three times! Hee hee!!!!! It is a lot! :ermm:

You're the "Sukkah!" It got copied twice and you never saw a single royalty check! :teehee:

-iz