Colt's TX Build

I think I am safe till after the Turkey, too much food intake makes one sleepy, and I bet Izzi is one to do that. :P Also an update, have not gotten a chance to work on it at all during the week, been busy getting homework done before the break and a few things with school decided to make themselves annoying and put the building on hold this week. Great news is next week is completely free due to break, thus plenty of time to work on it. Plus I actually will have a space bigger than a three by three closet to work on it in!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finals is what happened. >____> Oh also I should mention that during finals week I became violently ill enough to warrant a trip to the ER, my RA was not happy, though it was due to food poisoning, I think the one time in my college's history the RA had to write a report about a student getting sick that did not involve alcohol. So that was fun, and then over the course of break from College, I left half my crap up here I needed to work on it, I.E. my booklet to figure out placement for the hook. Well now that I am back and settled in, this weekend will be an armor working one. I just have to place the velcro on the front of the chest and that is it, and the only piece left is to get cushioning for the helmet so it sits right on my head, and remove so excess hot glue that seeped through the eye sockets and ear caps. Other wise I am good to go honestly, oh yes and the belt, though I need a hair dryer for that... Thank god for friends who are girls who have long hair!

Finals is what happened. >____> Oh also I should mention that during finals week I became violently ill enough to warrant a trip to the ER, my RA was not happy, though it was due to food poisoning, I think the one time in my college's history the RA had to write a report about a student getting sick that did not involve alcohol. So that was fun, and then over the course of break from College, I left half my crap up here I needed to work on it, I.E. my booklet to figure out placement for the hook. Well now that I am back and settled in, this weekend will be an armor working one. I just have to place the velcro on the front of the chest and that is it, and the only piece left is to get cushioning for the helmet so it sits right on my head, and remove so excess hot glue that seeped through the eye sockets and ear caps. Other wise I am good to go honestly, oh yes and the belt, though I need a hair dryer for that... Thank god for friends who are girls who have long hair!

oh you think that is it...bwa ha ha, until you troop...erm... 20 times or so, you'll be working on this for awhile, yes...quite awhile....but get it together for some good looking pics and get approved!! B)

Sounds like you're on the last legs ... Can't wait to see the complete kit.

And as Blackhole mentioned ... you're never completely done ... So get the application pics done and then you tweak your "501st approved Costume" ...

Sounds like you're on the last legs ... Can't wait to see the complete kit.

And as Blackhole mentioned ... you're never completely done ... So get the application pics done and then you tweak your "501st approved Costume" ...

And then once you're done tweaking, it is time for upgrades! Voice amp, new bucket, nicer weapon etc. It never ends lol.

I have a question actually, I am guessing this is standard, but are the buttons on the small front chest piece black, or they allowed to be silver? Just a quick thought since I am working on that piece now and will need to pick up the correct paint if the need to be black. Thanks again, also pics will be coming shortly, but this being my last semester at college, actual time is limited heh. I should have some pics of it fully ready to go this weekend minus getting it on and moving around with it.