neoakaj's swampy build

I'm not seeing your images lately Jason.

• 1 month later...

So for a while I thought about selling this guy off. I went into a dark place for a bit, but now I am working my way out of it. I hope that this project will be one of the items that I can get finished soon! I mean I started this almost 2 years ago..... time to get it done!!!

So for a while I thought about selling this guy off. I went into a dark place for a bit, but now I am working my way out of it. I hope that this project will be one of the items that I can get finished soon! I mean I started this almost 2 years ago..... time to get it done!!!

I hope things get better brother. If you need any help, just holla this way.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. I think I am going to quit playing around and just finish this thing. I wont have this upcoming weekend open, but maybe the following.

I also have to start working on stuff in the afternoon after work now... To many projects that are now on a time frame for completion.

• 2 years later...

I am bringing this back at last! I figured that with my new Biker Scout build, I could finish want little bit needs finished on this at the same time. SO hopefully Ill have this done soon