CVII Flametrooper Reference Photos

17 hours ago, Raider said:

Overall sounds good.  Level 2 is shooting for that higher level of accuracy...for that, I think we can leave the pouch off if it's only seen on action figures.  Stick to the screen-used references...maybe stretch it to BF2 at most (I don't see us creating a separate BF2 Flametrooper CRL).  Other than that, I think you all are on the right track.  Just need someone to step up and draft the update proposal.  So who's up for it??? ?

I would be up for it, but I suck at wording things. Lol

4 hours ago, Scubacat said:

I would be up for it, but I suck at wording things. Lol

Me too lol.  But if you want to just take the original CRL...copy that in a thread and then make adjustments to Level 1 (highlight them in green or yellow) and then add Level 2 (in blue) we can get eyes on it and cleanup the text from there.

@Jeditid @Yiyo @Scubacat  I've compiled all of the reference pictures for the Flametrooper into one thread here:

https://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/6973-fo-flametrooper-reference-pictures/

This should make it easier for us to cross-check any proposal against the references.

Whoever is able to complete a proposal first, please start a new thread titled "Flametrooper CRL Proposal" and that's where we will continue any convo regarding an update.  THANKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...