Flametrooper CRL Work

One thing to note - I figured out that it's sitting at http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_TFA_flametrooper. I want to make sure the photographer credit goes to Chad Turner, my buddy who donated a few hours of his time to take all the photos.

Also - I assume I still apply like normal? It's a little strange being the CRL model and then submitting your costume. Is it an auto-approval?

Thanks folks!

Clint, yours will be approved by the LMO, I assume, as the first one in the legion. Congrats buddy!

As for Chad, I've got him noted in the crl so all credit will be given :)

Big thanks overall to Toddo and Clint and everyone else contributing to get this crl to a soild place.

All: The CRL is live now. This was the easiest CRL for us in a long time. We still had to argue about it internally because that's what we do, but thank you Clint and Toddo and everyone.

Clint: I just sent the CRL to your GMLs. That should suffice in getting you approved. Also... Since you're in a photoshopping mood (har har) I want to talk to you about maybe taking some photos of your TFA TK harness, shield, baton, and BFG. Timothy and I want to add them to the TFA TK CRL.

-Eric

• Like 2

All: The CRL is live now. This was the easiest CRL for us in a long time. We still had to argue about it internally because that's what we do, but thank you Clint and Toddo and everyone.

Clint: I just sent the CRL to your GMLs. That should suffice in getting you approved. Also... Since you're in a photoshopping mood (har har) I want to talk to you about maybe taking some photos of your TFA TK harness, shield, baton, and BFG. Timothy and I want to add them to the TFA TK CRL.

-Eric

Awesome, thanks! Thanks to everyone who helped figure out this damn costume too. ;)

I don't see it yet on the spec ops listing. Does that take time to update? http://databank.501st.com/databank/Specops_CRL

• 4 weeks later...

Been quiet in here lately...

I should be submitting my photos to the Badlands GML today, and noticed the cod piece picture is still showing incorrect.

Now I'm wondering how these Level 2 and Level 3 CRL options work. Doing a bunch of upgrades to my suit, extra leg detail, new pill boxes on the belt, a scratch built set of tanks, and what ever else I may come across. Wanting to make it as close to the Anaheim suits as possible, since someone said they were the screen used ones on display (Think it was Kevin on the FO FT builders page on Facebook).

Alas, my travel season has started, and it will be a longer process to get it all complete, but I have "Level 2" in mind for the future.