Flame Trooper flamethrower

Same here! I've also started on the sculpt for the tank... Played around with the idea of placing a portable smoke machine inside the tank. Will post in the tank thread once i have updates on the sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to finish the backtank by the end of january, went to look for some portable smoke gun to install inside the back tank so we can spray some smoke with this. Would love to make one that shoots flame, but i think we'll get in trouble for that

Yep definitely. There are lots of things that can be done with this including a soundboard as well, but i'll play around with the electronics once i got the back tank done. Still trying to figure out the strappings as well, if i put a smoke gun inside it'll at least add 2-2.5kgs to the tank...

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I am planning to start making the mold after Christmas and then i'll explore some materials, see which one will be the best (both durability and weight wise) one to use for trooping.

After i get everything done i hope i can do 5 of them/month or something. I'll write down all the names here for the first run ya :)

Wow Kevin. That looks even better than I had anticipated. Incredible work. Of course you can put me down for one of those.