Flame Trooper flamethrower

That's amazing of you Kevin. I don't have access to a printer currently, but hats-off to you sir for offering the files.

Thanks Todd, i figure i would just slow everyone's progress if you all have to wait for me.

I've made small revisions to the last update that i posted here. If you guys see any inaccuracies pls just let me know and i will try to correct them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw guys if you want to print it do the stock last ya, there are some minor revision that i need to work on it. I forgot to change the 3D file because i modified the printed stocked instead of fixing the 3D file

Btw guys if you want to print it do the stock last ya, there are some minor revision that i need to work on it. I forgot to change the 3D file because i modified the printed stocked instead of fixing the 3D file

Hey man, sorry i don't have the STL file for those haha. Try converting from inches to mms, should do the work scale wise ;)

The obj files are loading in the software as MM already I believe which is the tiny model problem.

By chance do you have exact measures of some of the parts or the entire flame thrower so we know how to scale these files for printing? Thanks!