W.I.P. Nova Elite from Germany !

trooper71

hi my friends,

as you all know, my Nova won´t get approved without doing some changes (what i´m in for)....

here are my "new" pouches:

mhty7nvk.jpg

do you think they´re all right for a MP-40 pouch and a "roadblock-style"-one like written in the CRLs?

please let me know your opinions about....

thanks and greetings

philip

Honestly, I thought your previous ones looked fine, so these should be acceptable. You might want to ask your GML for his opinion before proceeding though given the track record.

• 3 weeks later...

hi my friends,

after a few weeks spending more time on my NOVA here´s the latest front-view-pic....

gca8y6p2.jpg

the thights are smaller, the beltbox is changed, the shoulderbells are bended closer to the biceps and the ammo box on the right tight is fixed in the upper corners and not like before in the middle....

what do you think? are the changes enough to get approved?

thanks and greetings

philip

Ok, since you are having trouble with your GML I'm going to pick this apart more than usual. Things I see:

- the pauldron is bent-up. Hopefully that can just be adjusted better so that it straightens-out.

- the biceps should come down a tad. They look a little bit too high inside the shoulder bell, and you have big gaps between those and your forearms.

-Your handplates look large.

- The shoulder ammo pouch could stand to be brought-up an inch. Then it wouldn't look so large on you.

I hope that helps. I really want you to be able to get past your GML.

• 2 weeks later...

hi my friends,

today it´s time to say many many thanks to all of you for your help and your advices on my Nova Elite build `cause

I´M AN APPROVED NOVA ELITE TROOPER !!!

Another TX is ready to serve for the empire !!!

Greetings and again thanks

Philip

I'm proud of you! You started with an admirable scratch build and dealt with a number of obstacles. You didn't give up though, and you've made it. That's the Spec Ops spirit. Congratulations!

• Like 1