CRL Discussion - FO Elite Stormtrooper (Complete)

The pieces in the bicep CRL picture are the spats between the calves and the boots. Also, on the inner piece of the forearm looks like it is longer than the outside. The inner forearm should not extend past the edge of the outer forearm.

I would also add the language for the finn mod to the forearms being acceptable once it gets to that point. That vastly increases your mobility in the arms and prevents the forearms from resting on your thumbs and cutting off circulation with the gaskets on.

I updated the chest section in the draft CRL to flesh out the red markings more. I am open to any better way to word this, so fire away.

• The chest plate overlaps the abdominal plate.
  • The entire chest plate is black save for red Special Forces markings
  • The center-top of the chest plate is recessed and black on the side and upward facing edges.
  • A smaller clasp greeblie shall be present on each side of the chest, just inside a small indented area the size of the greeblie.
  • There is a slight groove running vertical on each lateral side of the chest that angles toward the center
  • The red Special Forces marking runs from the center-bottom to the top-left of the chest from the wearers perspective.
  • The red Special Forces markings continue to the shoulder strap section of the chest plate, not quite horizontal to the primary markings. The gap between the markings from the primary chest plate to shoulder strapping should line up.
  • The red Special Forces markings on the shoulder strap section also runs down from the horizontal markings to the inside of the strap.
  • Six recessed black ovals are on the wearer's right side, left of the greeblie.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...