CRL Discussion - FO Elite Stormtrooper (Complete)

Dan, can you also get me a measurement on the special forces markings. Preferrable, how thick each marking is at the bottom of the chest plate and how thick they are at the top (if not equal). Then the same type of measurement for the yoke piece. I want to include that in the CRL. Thanks!

Okay the inner stripe is 2 1/2 inches wide and the outer stripe is 1 1/2 inches wide. the outer stripe is wider on the yoke as it spreads out for the wrap around on the yoke and chest.

Heyo! I would suggest refraining from putting too specific measurements in the CRL. Or maybe use the word "approximately" when you do.

We have a handful of GMLs that own a set of calipers that may as well be engraved with "denied!"

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heyo! I would suggest refraining from putting too specific measurements in the CRL. Or maybe use the word "approximately" when you do.

We have a handful of GMLs that own a set of calipers that may as well be engraved with "denied!"

-Eric

• Like 1

-Eric

It tends to be one of those 6 one way, half a dozen of another situations. Not providing anything can end up in a wide variety of submissions. It will be listed as a guideline, not an absolute.

Eric, the CRL has been updated with the additional measurement text and the new chest image. I believe we are in the LMO teams court for approval on the CRL and final posting. Let me know. Thanks!

Cool! I'll take a look tonight and get with my team. Hopefully we can get Dan approved in the next day or so.

-Eric

The LMO team is looking at the words. I expect to her back from them in the day or so. It looks good to me though.

However I can't make this CRL live without all the photos. It still needs:

• Back/yoke
  • Shoulder gaskets
  • Knee gaskets
  • Elbow gaskets

But I'm cool with making this CRL green sans blaster photos.

-Eric

Hey dan, thanks for posting those. It would be nice to get higher resolution shots of the elbow and shoulder gasket. The back is fine resolution wise, but it would be good to clean shot of the armor, maybe right after a wipe down. I'll these pics for now, but updated ones will just make the CRL all the better. Thanks!

The LMO team is looking at the words. I expect to her back from them in the day or so. It looks good to me though.

However I can't make this CRL live without all the photos. It still needs:

• Back/yoke
  • Shoulder gaskets
  • Knee gaskets
  • Elbow gaskets

But I'm cool with making this CRL green sans blaster photos.

-Eric

The knee gaskets were already in the CRL. I'll get the others edited and added in.

Looking great guys.

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our largest troop here down under and I have been under the pump doing my GML duties of approving costumes and helping people out.

I am back so if you need anything, photoshoping help just give me a shout.