Jimmiroquai - Death Trooper Helmet and Armor WIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is why I am getting my kit from Jim! LOL he and I have the same body shape.

I am hoping to be the first DT here in the Pacific Outpost … “Goals†everyone has to have at least one.

Jim, I was wondering if I used 1 ½ inch lifts in my boots if it would affect how the shins look. Any thoughts. I hate hearing “You're a little short for a Storm Trooper†LOL

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Jim's kit is awesome. Easy to prep, very flexible and durable, details are sharp, and his kit comes with everything you need minus the gloves, boots, and blasters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - does anyone have Jim's contact information? I sent him a PM here but haven't heard back in a few weeks and would love to know how much one of his Death Trooper kits costs.

Thanks!

Hey Chris,

So he is in the Philippines so depending on where you are in the world, timezone make it hard to keep track and respond to all the messages he is getting.

I was able to get a hold of him on Facebook, so maybe try there?

Hi - does anyone have Jim's contact information? I sent him a PM here but haven't heard back in a few weeks and would love to know how much one of his Death Trooper kits costs.

Thanks!

Agreed with above. Find him on Facebook. Look up Jim Tripon on the Death Trooper Builder's group and he'll get back to you asap.