So far...

hmmm i think they look fine so thats good, thx for the advice. do i need to put the full wip pics up in the clearence post in the UKG forum of just the final pics? thx :-)

They'll be fine flat (same for the tank topper).

I tend to do the snout on the helmet gloss to match the decals, but again that's a personal preference thing.

It's merely there to stop the costume being a swathe of the same 'texture'. On a costume that is all the same colour (and black at that...), there is a tendency for it to become just a 2D shape of that colour.

By adding in as much as you can in terms of textural difference and contrast you help add the detail back into the costume and give it depth.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

so i did my pics for clearance and uploaded them...,

Clearence%20pics%206.jpg

Clearence%20pics%201.jpg

Just thought id put a couple up here as ive lost the will to live with photobucket grrrr lol

Sall :-)

Pouches are on the wrong sides Sall.

The diagonals go outermost. Just switch them over left/right.

Other than that, looks fine. I'd fiddle with the top box alignment a bit (they're a cow to get absolutely spot on). I'd bang some paint on the holster rivets and the Thermal Detonator tube and clips but other than that everything looks to be where it should be.

• Like 1

Hi Chef,

Thanks for the feedback! cant believe i did that with the pouches!! they were on correctly originally ha its when i moved them in (((facepalm)))

When you say paint the clips & the tube should i do it satin like the armour?

thanks

IMG_8520.jpg

Bund pouches back on the right way lol,

rivets on holster painted black,

just waiting for tube & clips to dry then i redo my clearance pics

thx Sall

hahaha how embarrassing i can tell you ive got some right stick off my mate who keeps having to take these pics lol

how are these Chef?

clearence%20pics%208.jpg

clearence%20pics%203.jpg

clearence%20pics%202.jpg

clearence%20pics%201.jpg

clearence%20pics%207.jpg

• Like 1