Death Trooper - Belt

Hey Mark, there is a leather maker over on therpf that is asking anyone if they are looking for parts or items to be made? Do you mind if I use your pics with the DT holster and black pouch that goes on the front of the belt? He's designed an mp40 pouch, and does great work by all accounts. Perhaps we can get him to do a run, I am sure that a run of 5 or 10 of each would get snapped up pretty quickly(price dependant of course), however your design and pics would give him the template to do it? I didn't want to steal your ideas or designs without asking, seemed like a dick thing to do. So if you'd prefer me not to add the pics, I'll completely understand, I am sure you won't mind, but either way I wanted to ask before proceeding? Like I said, I am good either way? Thanks.

It's up to you mate. For information I actually make them already as part of my belt kits. And Jim has had a set off me to so I am happy to do you a set if you want?

Would need to get some more leather for the pouch though :)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's up to you mate. For information I actually make them already as part of my belt kits. And Jim has had a set off me to so I am happy to do you a set if you want?

Would need to get some more leather for the pouch though :)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hey Mark. I am keen on getting one of these belt kits. Have tried messaging you on Facebook.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...