Death Trooper - Optional Extras/Variants

I'm having one made by Jason Parsons with the MEPD. He's one, if not the best Pauldron maker on the planet IMHO. I'll post pics once it arrives

I have one of each of Jays pauldrons they are things of beauty, Im TD 42115 and i approve this message :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Thought I'd drop something that I found (and purchased) I've done a bunch of searching in regards to the chest rig, I know some have said the screen used was the Condor Barrage but I came across the Gryffon Defense CR4, it's discontinued and cannot be found in black on any website (only OD and Tan). The only website that had black was in Canada and they told me over the phone they sold out and it's now done. However, there are some other colors left over on the interwebs as stated before. A couple comparison photos have been added, this chest rig seems to be the one that needs less modification than the Condor and matches it a bit better. And did I mention cheaper? Less than half the price of Condor. I'll be dying mine black.

30795171733_681c16435b_b.jpg

31232489730_f0b3840a8b_b.jpg

30795171523_eac13bfc80_o.jpg

31567682456_bd95c16665_o.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

I've posted some info on the chest MP40 ammo pouch elsewhere in the forum, Please check it out.

also I've received the black pauldron from trooperbay - it's nice! I recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

Those air soft ones seem to lack some details at the top of the clip.

Here is a comparison between real, airsoft and DT

DT mag comp

Personally I would be looking at the real G3 clips that have been disabled or the more expensive 3D printer option.

I opted for 3D print to save hassles.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...