E-11 Build

Thanks for the comments guys!

Got some paint on it this morning.

DSCF0002-2.jpg

Top view

DSCF0004-2.jpg

The bolt can be cocked back, but I still have some things I want to add later....

DSCF0005-1.jpg

T-tracks!

DSCF0014-1.jpg

And the magazine can still be removed (took me a bit to figure out the mag release).

DSCF0018.jpg

The rear cap somehow turned really glossy when I painted it.. :confused: So that'll be repainted later. That and I still have to figure out a retainer ring for the rear cap (after that I can put the springs on the bolt and have better functionality).

All in all, I'm very pleased with it. :D :D

Oh and I just weighed it too. 11 pounds (that's more than my M1 Garand rifle from WWII :blink: ).

Here's mine

06262011321.jpg

06262011320.jpg

It's mostly resin and pvc. I built it myself and did all the painting. My barrel holes are just a hair off but all in all I'm pretty happy with it and it was only $35 since I attended his blaster workshop. I still need to add the cocking bolt too.

• Like 1

Nice blaster, I especially like the weathering on it! I'm going to let mine get naturally weathered as it gets beat up. I might do a pipe build someday, depending on how I feel about trooping with this heavy thing (I'm a big guy so this thing isn't too heavy for me, but I haven't held it for a couple hours yet).

And I already have my eyes on my next "real deal" build, just need to save some money up for it......