Turning to the really dark side

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the "hot toy" they are straight, I´ll try to take some shots wearing it this weekend....haven`t finished the shin closure (waiting for the magnets) but I can just tape them shut and aim to finish the thigh strapping today.....so...fingers crossed I have some pictueres for you by the end of the week :salute:

• Like 1

Getting a little work done....

Thigh strapping and ammo belt done

IMG_20170302_225151_zpsqpj0lald.jpg

Getting the shins in shape with a heatgun and it worked pretty good....gonna use magnets for the closure.

1488497192239-282241682_zpsnjrk5qtr.jpg

I am looking at the ammo packs and wondering how they will look when worn. due to their width, if they are flat, and the belt curves (of course), I wonder if the ammo packs should be shaped slightly to follow the best better.

Struggled with the pictures as I was on my one ....I got some shots of rather poor quality but hopefully they at least show how it looks suited up

Pre-drilled the holes for the magnets....taped the shins firmly together and used a drillpress and a small drillbit and slowely pushed through the plastic...then I rotated the shin to make the holes bigger...ones the magnets arrive I´ll dremel the holes to size.

IMG_20170303_180328_zps33gq7suc.jpg