Turning to the really dark side

Thanks and yeah I agree with you...the bells are a bit on the narrow side so I was thinking about shortening the elastic or replace it to webbing (for extra strength) and if that doesn`t work, use a heat gun to try and reshape them a bit. What do you think?

Thanks and yeah I agree with you...the bells are a bit on the narrow side so I was thinking about shortening the elastic or replace it to webbing (for extra strength) and if that doesn`t work, use a heat gun to try and reshape them a bit. What do you think?

My pleasure. If I may say so don't use a heat gun. Can't tell you how many ruined sections of armor I've seen due to heat guns. Shortening the elastic is of course the first option. Trimming the lower bell return edge is another step. Both these actions will draw the bells inward.

Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

My pleasure. If I may say so don't use a heat gun. Can't tell you how many ruined sections of armor I've seen due to heat guns. Shortening the elastic is of course the first option. Trimming the lower bell return edge is another step. Both these actions will draw the bells inward.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks and shortening it is...it might be hard to see in the pictures but lower return edge is already removed...and while on the topic, if you don`t mind, do you see anything else I could improve? I am however going to try and raise the left leg up a bit by shortening the elastic and if need be trim the return edge...I dont`t know if it matters or not but I´m 5`9 and 205lbs to give you an idea what I have to "work" with. Thank you for taking the time :yes:

Your overall build looks great. I could critique things all day long because I'm OCD. Even my counterpart on the FISD will laugh at me from time to time because of it. Bottom line, what is critical on the FISD is not so much here and I respect that, also we're comparing apples to oranges with accuracies. Long story short your armor looks great, if the staff here wants to chime in on anything they may see I let them have at it. :thumbsup:

Thank you sir :salute: and...I`m looking forward having you "nit-picking" my OTTK-build (also anovos) over at FISD when it arrives :D (expecting it within a month or so) :dancing-trooper:

Well, just follow one of the many Anovos build tutorials and I'll do my best to keep up with your build. :teehee:

• Like 1

Hi there!

Just wanted to put in a small note for you.

Here is the current CRL for the shadow Stormtrooper. I am not sure if ammo pouches on the belt are acceptable for approvable yet, even though there are a few references for them. I hope that one of the leaders can chime in on this as well.

http://databank.501s...ow_stormtrooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now they are!! :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

It is under accessories in the shadow stormtrooper crl. I do have some cleaner pictures we will be updating, but I wanted to get the addition in so troopers could seek approval that way if needed.

One thought though, should the "buttons" on the mags be painted silver och black? they are now gold/brass...I think silver would look cool :yes: