Inferno Squad Special Forces Trooper CRL

The "JRS Inferno Squad: CRL and Build Group" on facebook around Jason and others now clearly stated 2 belts:

- one standard officer belt

- (modified) shadow scout belt

They confirm the two belt solution with some pics and 3D modeling.

Although the one belt solution is easier to realize than I thought in the beginning - the two belt solution is easier to realize, you don´t have to "destroy" your officer belt with snap fasteners, holes or whatever to attach the one piece belt box part and it´s much more practicable... and it seems to be the correct one.

Let´s see what will be next... ;)

Edit : Thanks for their help on some details I missed.

Anyway, I've made adjustements into what I wrote as some parts are true and verified on screenshots I also took. I also corrected 1" webbing into 1.5" as It appears to me it's actually a bit larger than 1", indeed. I've got 1" webbing at home and when I scale it to other elements it's too small.

DEL MEEKO BELT :

- Classic ROTJ imperial officer belt (with top and bottom groove)

- One piece 5 boxes belt made from the same flexible material as the Iden's TK Ammo Belt. Belt painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional. This 5 boxes belt is attached to a 1.5" strip. 1.5" strip + 5 boxes belt are, therefore, worn over the officer belt.

-> rectangular boxes replaced by special shaped boxes

-> 8 rivets : 2 on the left + right of the special shaped box - each side

- Only one thigh box is present, on the right side of the wearer, painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional.

- 1,5" "nylon" webbing attached to the scout belt 1.5" strip in the BACK and to the center buckle of the 5 boxes belt in the FRONT to hold the thigh box

-> this webbing is separated with black quick release buckles at the front + back

- Two clothes black scout pouches are worn at the back of the officer belt + scout belt 1.5" strip, not too far from the scout thermal detonator. Pouches are stuffed with material of some kind to make them look filled.

- The scout thermal detonator is gloss black in color and got it's button details painted SILVER*. Silver weatherting optional. This TD is attached in the back of the scout belt 1.5" strip with an invisible system. The TD zip tie holding the tube is not visible (optional?)

*After another check In Game the Thermal Detonator details buttons are Silver confirmed.

Level 2 :

- 1.5" Webbing is leather made -> 1.5" LEATHER STRIPS are used for the main "scout" belt + thigh box holding. Quick release buckles are also 1.5". (logical)

Comment : When I'll be done with all this belt, we'll see if the two belts are staying at the right place all the time. As I guess the scout belt will move and will never stay in the middle of the officer belt. If I'm right with that I recommand an invisible solution to make all that 2 belts system "safe".

Now the Belt Part is 100% completed and verified.

Here is the screen thats shows a better view of the TD details :

816378dsqthrthq.png

• Like 1

Looks like the MP40 pouch is attached to the shoulder and not on the chest rig. Question is how?!

Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_12.34.48_AM.png

In case this is news, there are several YouTube videos of all the cutscenes from the game so there is a wealth of references now. *SPOILER ALERT* Here's the link to one: https://youtu.be/wmaad0IIUUg. There is a pivotal scene that focuses on Del starting at 13:50. However, if you are playing the campaign and want to avoid plot spoilers, you should not open this link.

I'm sorry to "spam" in this thread but I just would like to keep it clear and easy to work with for the Staff. Here is a final sum-up of everything to add/change to complete the Del Meeko's CRL as I think we're now done. If it needs a little modification here or there I'll edit this post and notify about that.

Therefore, I'm asking to members out here to try limiting their posts after this and to let DeathMOS30 (S.O CRL STAFF) or Darth Emphatic (Spec Ops Staff) see all this/reply to all of this. As I already said, it's hard enough to merge every infos together, so it's time to make all this clear and not confusing with X or Y opinions on that or this. Thanks for your understanding.

1) Thermal Detonator

481421StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401102735.png

- SILVER details CONFIRMED.

2) Patches

322496StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401104818.png

- Patches are embroidered CONFIRMED.

3) DLT-19X

636061StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401105877.png

- Red ring on the scope CONFIRMED.

4) Ammo Vest

151991StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401104188.png

- Level 2 : Webbing is leather made - CONFIRMED.

5) ARMOR

279915StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401374757.png

- NO OVAL IDENTATION FOR DEL MEEKO CONFIRMED. ONLY IDEN HAS IT.

6) MP40 AMMO POUCHE + AR-15 POUCHE

381830StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401325399.png

- The pic says it all. We can still see the left patch + code cylinders pouches. So the MP40 ammo pouche is likely attached to the left SHOULDER with INVISIBLE SYSTEM. Confirmed. Also re-checked In Game and it's definitely true.

The invisible system could be : Velcro / Heavy duty pressure snaps / [...]

- Also, AR-15 ammo pouche only present on the right side of the ammo vest, nothing on the left side. (but can keep this second AR-15 pouche optional in the CRL). Confirmed.

7) DEL MEEKO BELT

605564StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401310959.png

227791StarWarsBattlefrontII2017Screenshot2017111401134179.png

DEL MEEKO BELT :

- Classic ROTJ imperial officer belt (with top and bottom groove)

- One piece 5 boxes belt made from the same flexible material as the Iden's TK Ammo Belt. Belt painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional. This 5 boxes belt is attached to a 1.5" strip. 1.5" strip + 5 boxes belt are, therefore, worn over the officer belt.

-> rectangular boxes replaced by special shaped boxes

-> 8 rivets : 2 on the left + right of the special shaped box - each side

- Only one thigh box is present, on the right side of the wearer, painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional.

- 1,5" "nylon" webbing attached to the scout belt 1.5" strip in the BACK and to the center buckle of the 5 boxes belt in the FRONT to hold the thigh box

-> this webbing is separated with black quick release buckles at the front + back

- Two clothes black scout pouches are worn at the back of the officer belt + scout belt 1.5" strip, not too far from the scout thermal detonator. Pouches are stuffed with material of some kind to make them look filled.

- The scout thermal detonator is gloss black in color and got it's button details painted SILVER*. Silver weatherting optional. This TD is attached in the back of the scout belt 1.5" strip with an invisible system. The TD zip tie holding the tube is not visible (optional?)

*After another check In Game the Thermal Detonator details buttons are Silver confirmed.

Level 2 :

- 1.5" Webbing is leather made -> 1.5" LEATHER STRIPS are used for the main "scout" belt + thigh box holding. Quick release buckles are also 1.5". (logical)

Comment : When I'll be done with all this belt, we'll see if the two belts are staying at the right place all the time. As I guess the scout belt will move and will never stay in the middle of the officer belt. If I'm right with that I recommand an invisible solution to make all that 2 belts system "safe".

Now the Belt Part is 100% completed and verified.

Here is the screen thats shows a better view of the TD details :

816378dsqthrthq.png

ADDITIONAL INFO CONCERNING THE AMMO VEST :

972531IUFDHGIUWDFHG.png

The ammo vest M4 mags pouches doesn't hold M4 mags replicas.

It's holding one hanging box from a TK front Belt (Iden have them) + 1 nylon rectangular *filled* case in each pouche. We assume the nylon case is 6 cm wide (min/max to make it fit into the M4 mag pouches)

The hanging boxes are painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional. These hanging boxes shall be 13 / 13,5 cm high so only 1 / 1.5 cm of the hanging box is visible outside the M4 mag pouche.

• Like 3

I step away form this for just a minute lol. Gosh yal lots to read through but i will be making updates so no worries :D Thanks everyone that has been very involved and helpful with this you guys are very much appreciated and why i like our Spec Ops members so much. :)

• Like 2

Hello

I was unsure if anyone actually answered this question or not. Yeah we are still planning on doing the Seyn costume and i definitely understand the challenges as she does not have any other reference photos and just that one lonely pic of her on the front cover of the book. The only description of her is her face and demeanor from what i have read. Outfit not so much so i basically made a call to emulate what we have for Iden except not everything since she isn't Iden. There was a bit more liberty since we have limited resources.

You do raise a good question/point about the accuracy of the book cover picture that is a rather valid thought for sureand thanks for not trolling lol :D I think i will be mostly defering to the DL but in my opinion i think it is enough so model it after Iden and maybe have some liberty on some of the other things so for instance the belt you say it should be gideon belt i think it should be what iden is wearing. so there we have some liberty to make a decisions and choose. I am hoping DL will jump in on this one with a final word on that. That way if you want to make the costume you can get that finished as well. So just check back see what has been said that way we can go from there.

Thanks for hitting us up about all the things.

D

Hey guys, I'm doing a Gideon costume so I won't be posting here as much now that he is JRS. I'm just curious how you are doing a Seyn costume? So far she does not show up in the game because well book SPOILER, and her gear is never described in the book. There is one picture of her on the book cover in which the other members are portrayed inaccurately. I'm not trolling, I'm just curious cause if i'm able to with the gear I already have I'll submit approval pics for Seyn to get a TX prefix. I'm assuming she'll be an Iden without the pauldron, but you should make her a little different and use the officers belt that Gideon uses. Just my opinion. Good luck everyone.

I got a 404 error with the link anyone else try it?

Looks like the MP40 pouch is attached to the shoulder and not on the chest rig. Question is how?!

Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_12.34.48_AM.png

In case this is news, there are several YouTube videos of all the cutscenes from the game so there is a wealth of references now. *SPOILER ALERT* Here's the link to one: https://youtu.be/wmaad0IIUUg. There is a pivotal scene that focuses on Del starting at 13:50. However, if you are playing the campaign and want to avoid plot spoilers, you should not open this link.

Looking good ! :D

For the scout belt " back " attachment I would add the quick release buckle option, velcro is nice but a quick release can also work perfectly I guess (just like regular scout belts)

Concerning code cylinders I trust you but I don't remember seeing any, it doesn't bother me as it's an easy add but well It felt better under optional stuff rather than required

Also I would keep separated the MP-40 ammo pouch from the ammo vest to avoid confusion as MP-40 pouch is not attached or linked to the ammo vest in any way (being attached to the left shoulder only)

Voilà :)

This needs clarification

The hanging boxes are painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional. These hanging boxes shall be 13 / 13,5 cm high so only 1 / 1.5 cm of the hanging box is visible outside the M4 mag pouche.[/background][background=rgba(0, 0, 0,

Ammo slots hold one hanging box from front belt and 1 rectangular case is filled and in each pouch

o Hanging boxes are 13/13.5cm high and gloss black (silver weather is optional)

the wording is rather confusing

Velcro is a standard so that will be kept if they want to use quick release they can upgrade to that if they want but as far as basic velcro is easier.

I was debating about the ammo 40 pouch as originally i had it separate. i think i agree and will place that back as separate.

Looking good ! :D

For the scout belt " back " attachment I would add the quick release buckle option, velcro is nice but a quick release can also work perfectly I guess (just like regular scout belts)

Concerning code cylinders I trust you but I don't remember seeing any, it doesn't bother me as it's an easy add but well It felt better under optional stuff rather than required

Also I would keep separated the MP-40 ammo pouch from the ammo vest to avoid confusion as MP-40 pouch is not attached or linked to the ammo vest in any way (being attached to the left shoulder only)

Voilà :)

Just kidding me and Jason figured it out.

This needs clarification

The hanging boxes are painted gloss black. Silver weathering optional. These hanging boxes shall be 13 / 13,5 cm high so only 1 / 1.5 cm of the hanging box is visible outside the M4 mag pouche.[/background][background=rgba(0, 0, 0,

Ammo slots hold one hanging box from front belt and 1 rectangular case is filled and in each pouch

o Hanging boxes are 13/13.5cm high and gloss black (silver weather is optional)

the wording is rather confusing

• 3 weeks later...

Probably get in touch with

MahXPrime

and some of the other people working on this costume in the thread for some help :D

Hello, I would need help to know if starting from an ANH pilot's helmet, cutting the trident and making the changes marked in the CRL could be recovered in an inferno Squad?

My Helmet

39cd8a99b55913e0b74d35307c943707o.jpg

Hello, I would need help to know if starting from an ANH pilot's helmet, cutting the trident and making the changes marked in the CRL could be recovered in an inferno Squad?

My Helmet

39cd8a99b55913e0b74d35307c943707o.jpg

Yes, if you're willing to put in the work you can convert an original trilogy helmet into an Inferno. I did that with two for my wife and I. Gist is this:

* Reduce trident size, align with lip on forhead helmet.

* Cut rectangular indent into trident.

* Only have the one greeblie on the left side.

* Fill in any and all gaps between the face and the helmet.

* Mold oxygen mask connectors near the ears.

* Cut out eight teeth and back with mesh.

* Use appropriate greeblies in the hose ports.

* Attach pillbox if you don't already have it.

* Use Imperial greeblies without a notch.

* Use an appropriate red lens.

* Paint Mowhawk, stripes, symbols, teeth, vocoder appropriately.

Ours were originally RS Propmaster helmets, and they converted beautifully into Inferno, with a decent amount of work of course:

mPDDi11.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I need your help, there is a manufacturer that offers these helmets and we would like to know if they see them correct for the inferno squad, reviewing the CRL in process it seems that yes, but we trust that they give us their approval

Whats_App_Image_2018_01_05_at_18_42_17.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_01_05_at_18_42_18.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_01_05_at_18_42_20_1.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_01_05_at_18_42_17_1.jpg