Shadow Scout incoming!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, as far as I've making this costume for over two years (yes 2!) Do I have to modify all the stuff in order to get the lvl 1 and two?

I've bought the armor 3 months ago... Ready for lvl 2

Best Regards!

2 hours ago, Evilshadow said:

Hi guys, as far as I've making this costume for over two years (yes 2!) Do I have to modify all the stuff in order to get the lvl 1 and two?

I've bought the armor 3 months ago... Ready for lvl 2

Best Regards!

If you would like, post pictures of your progress in here and I can look at it.  Are you trying to get approved for Level 2?

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Raider said:

If you would like, post pictures of your progress in here and I can look at it.  Are you trying to get approved for Level 2?

yes I do, let me gather the soft clothes I've got, my armour is getting put together at this moment

Helmet looks good.  Soft goods...yup you would need the neck closure and check the back closure measure of the vest to the CRL.  I think that's it.  Your work there is nearly complete.  Nice choice of sheen.  My preferred.  Any other questions, feel free to ask.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Raider said:

Helmet looks good.  Soft goods...yup you would need the neck closure and check the back closure measure of the vest to the CRL.  I think that's it.  Your work there is nearly complete.  Nice choice of sheen.  My preferred.  Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

I've got one more questuion to ask, regarding the tank...

Mine is like this one:

bac.JPG.bddcf2337926bf054e8866f0fb7a77d4.JPG

and the new one is like this one:

TX_shadow_scout_back.thumb.jpg.289470ee4f75479e440169ee69a9a788.jpg

Do I have to change the entire tank?

2 minutes ago, Raider said:

@Evilshadow Your tank should be fine.  Its fully black right?  The bottom isnt painted right?  Thats just a glare?

In my case matte black with the vinyl as in the helmet, and yes, that's some reflection, that's a glossy one.