Force Unleashed Jumptrooper Build!

How's your progress @Fivezero?  I believe we are pretty much ready to go, just need to get you kitted up with all the final shots?

On 3/31/2022 at 8:27 AM, IcyTrooper said:

I forgot to mention that we have pics for the following already edited for the CRL:

• Helmet
  • Shoulder Bells
  • Biceps
  • Forearms
  • Hand Plates
  • Shoulder Straps
  • Chest
  • Abdomen
  • Back
  • Jetpack
  • Belt
  • Kidney/Butt
  • Thighs
  • Shins
  • Boots

I think all we'll need is the stuff for the front/back and any gallery images.

• Like 1

Hey, meant to post this last night but got busy and forgot…

Got the Jumptrooper back out and I have been working on the last couple items to tidy up the armor this past week. (just a few fitment issues). I have one more item to address and the Jumptrooper will be good to go for the last CRL pics. 

We’ve got a couple military vehicle shows over the next couple weeks. After that I should have a moment to get suited up and get those pics taken. Plan is to get it done this month for sure. :duim:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awesome bro! Looking forward to seeing this new CRL! Can’t wait to join in on this one after things calm down my way. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Fivezero said:

So here it is! :teehee:

HpAOnVQ.jpg

STILL found a couple things to fix, but that's all to make trooping easier. @IcyTrooper @nanotek I uploaded the Front and Back shots, take a look and let me know if you need me to retake them. :thumbsup:

Looking fantastic bro!!!

• Like 1

@Fivezero got a little feedback from the editing team. They are suggesting a lower POV, with more distance away that is not top to bottom because it is giving some "big head-small feet distortion". Also stated that on the front has the hands behind the big pockets.

Are you able to reshoot? I know it is a pain but the costume looks fantastic! We gotta show that thing off!

• Like 1

@IcyTrooper New pics are up, take a look and let me know if those will work better. Also threw in a picture of the rail detonator, will get a description written up tonight for that.

Also working on getting all of the STLs together that I made for this build. Will post a link when those are uploaded. Also going to get a Jumptrooper specific supply list together for stuff like the boots, etc. for any future Jumptroopers. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Fivezero said:

@IcyTrooper New pics are up, take a look and let me know if those will work better. Also threw in a picture of the rail detonator, will get a description written up tonight for that.

Also working on getting all of the STLs together that I made for this build. Will post a link when those are uploaded. Also going to get a Jumptrooper specific supply list together for stuff like the boots, etc. for any future Jumptroopers. :thumbsup:

Excellent! I have let the DCA team know that the new pics are up!

Having those STL files would be sweeeeetttt!

• Like 1

Thingiverse has been giving me issues the last couple days... Alright all the my STL files should be uploaded now, topic link is below where all the links are at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1