Lancer's detailed Death Trooper Build

Thanks for the support. I guess I just got spoiled with how clean Jims kit was, not having to do any substantial pre work before painting. I have 4 troops lined up over the next 6 weeks. I start vacation on Sunday so I should have plenty of time to finish up everything I'm working on. Can't wait to have my e11 finished for troops so I don't have to stand there wondering what to do with my hands hahaha

• Like 1

:laugh1: You an always stand there and do a force choke pose. We still get the occasional "Oh look ... Darth Vader" #deathtrooper #NotVader

Oh have you installed any electronics in your helmet yet? Check with UKSWRATH (Tony) I have his voice amp/mp3 player set up, fans are by Trooper Tronix.

:laugh1: You an always stand there and do a force choke pose. We still get the occasional "Oh look ... Darth Vader" #deathtrooper #NotVader

Oh have you installed any electronics in your helmet yet? Check with UKSWRATH (Tony) I have his voice amp/mp3 player set up, fans are by Trooper Tronix.

Lmao yeah I've already gotten Vader a few times. Even standing side by side with a Vader we got "oh look two vaders!" ????

Electronics are a work in progress. I have a TRamp voice amp that I'm pretty happy with. I also received my fans recently. They work great and run off of a USB power bank. At this point I'm searching for a power bank small enough to comfortably fit in my anovos helmet, if not figure out where to stash the one I have and power the helmet remotely. Once I figure out my set up I'll post pics as well as the links to where I got everything.

Here are a couple of pics of my current set up which I am very satisfied with. Everything is in the helmet and I have no wires to deal with anymore. I would always

forget to run the mic wire from my helmet to my belt or chest speaker.

Z4DcYor.jpg

O728iCg.jpg

The speakers are under the side vents. The entire system minus the Bluetooth MP3 player is inside the helmet. Here is the system and some diagrams and video of it in action. http://forum.501stsp...r-audio-system/

• 2 weeks later...

FInally got my E11-D to a point I was able to take it out to a troop. Still need to do the white/red decals on it but it's basically finished. I also completed the alternate coloring on the armor and I must say it makes a world of difference. Subtle but gives just enough of a change to add some depth and detail to the suit.

svFVcJV.jpg

• Like 1