Dylan’s Flame Trooper Research

Welcome aboard!

You've come to the right place for help with your flametrooper.

I'm drawing a blank on all of the available vendors for this costume (I could tell you everyone I used, but there are other options). You may have to read through the other build threads.

I will tell you that most of the vendors can be easily contacted via Facebook. There is a flametrooper builder page in Facebook as well (FO FT Builders). Keep in mind that on a Facebook page, not everyone there is seeking 501st approval, so if you post there, you should still come back here to the detachment to verify everything before spending money.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions. We're all here to help each other. You will find, though, that if a response to a question n is taking awhile, you may be able to find your answers in someone else's build thread. I would highly recommend reading through other threads first to help you get an idea on some kind of game plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1