TFU Shadow Trooper build!

Hey peeps, figured I'd update this thread for anyone who hasn't seen my stuff on Instagram. My armor is basically there, save for a couple minor strapping issues and a couple dead LED strips. Once that's sorted out, I'm gonna send a new round of pictures to our LMOs and hopefully get this approved.

I took this out for its first test drive this past Saturday at a local convention in Portland, Maine. Biggest issue I had was my powerbanks falling out and swinging around outside my kit, but I have a fix in mind for that. Also need to chop an inch or so off the tops of the thighs to improve mobility. Had a lot of fun though, and the armor was a hit. It was nice to be the very first TFU Shadow a lot of people have ever seen!

Hopefully more of us start popping up once we get that CRL green-lit!

KDzSRhbl.jpg

YqcUsLrl.jpg

VwnbF0Fl.jpg

• Like 1

I apparently didn't notice that when you sent it! I did find it just now after scrolling through my inbox. I'll get suited up again and take those pictures once I make shorter straps and replace the two LED strips that broke during the con. Should be about a week - gotta get those LEDs shipped. Thanks Izzi!

• Like 1