Blackwatch Imperial Army Engineer Build

Added to the coveralls, starting at the same point as my BDU pockets (top edge of flap) and terminating at the knee.

0xQdr8d.jpg

NsweDpu.jpg

Looking great bro! I hope that we can get this CRL cleared. I am waiting until I finish other projects before I start on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks!

Tonight i kicked ass took names improvised adated and overcame. I even had dinner!

All four if my handcuff pouches & my two single mag pouches with nylon straps with snaps attached to closely mimic the art. Ive got a gas mask pouch on the way to mod & mount this weekend.

My INCREDIBLY successful work day has just completed. We finished one, and photographed 7 brand new costumes.

Heres my Imperial Welder.

Or Imperial mad scientist. Whichever.

IyYj8cz.jpg

• Like 1

Fifth round changes made. I completely redid the harness AGAIN last night.

New photos WITH and WITHOUT goggles.

Please see first post for complete change log and photos for LMO review.

• 3 weeks later...

TX 4019 approved for duty!

I owe a BIG thank you to the Spec Ops Detachment, its members, its Staff and the people around me who put up with me while taking and retaking photos, especially my long suffering wife!

gGNdFtS.png

• Like 2

Well done man. Perseverance and adaptability. You epitomized it on this one. Thank you for the hard work!

Most impressive! I saw the post today on FB and had to come check it out.

I want to verify: We cannot use an existing IC/TIE Reserve coveralls, without doing modifications, correct?

It looks like it, per this link, but I wanted to double check:

Great job on this! I might want to do this in the near future. I'm sure that would make Torri happy. :)

The CRL is here: http://databank.501s...gineer_Full.jpg

From what I can see, you'd need to remove the compad pocket and the pocket/code cylinder pocket on both sleeves. The cargo pockets on the legs should be on the outside of the legs, instead of the front. I can't see clearly if the pockets on the chest are correct, if any. And of course, you'd need the correct patch below the shoulders.

Thanks guys!!

Tbh its a LOT less work to convert work coverall and add the cargo pockets than to pick off all the pockets from RP flightsuits.

The coverall chest pockets are the right shape and it can be argued that the coverall butt pocket when removed is the right shape for the leg pocket.

I used my original collar to put flaps on.my chest pockets.

• 3 months later...

At this point I'm going to continue with this topic as I move towards the sapper build. I need to add the dump pouch to my belt but it is otherwise done once I added the MP40 pouches.  

Update: I got the file to work. I also cut the major templates for my backpack.   Big day of work today, doing absolutely nothing at work. 

0.jpg

• Like 2