A Look Inside Your Bucket

I don't have anything inside my scout bucket except for some padding. Overall I find it a spacious and comfortable helmet to wear, similar to Vader in that regard but with far better vision.

I love to see all the unique designs that everyone comes up with!!! What I love is that we have such a great group of people that love to help each other and want to share idea's! I find myself looking through all the pics and choosing things from each one to customize my own. What works for some may not work for others due to head size and shape so taking a little from here and there really helps. Some things I see I never would have thought about and are awesome! I can't take full credit for being the only one that designed my bucket. Yes I put it all together to make it work but I took bits and pieces from all of the buckets that I have seen and a couple of my own ideas to create mine! I did a lot of research and looked at a lot of buckets to come up with mine. Even though I've had mine complete for about 8 or 9 months I'm periodically up grading batt pacs, fans, ear phones. What ever will make it function more efficiently. I won't post pics here but if it's ok I can direct you to my build thread called " Upgrading My Bucket " by Ruck. There I have pics of my bucket if any are interested. Thanks again to everyone who helped me in building my bucket you guys rock!! I couldn't have done it without you!!