New CRL Proposal - Lieutenant Janek Sunber (SW:E)

I think a MOLLE Strobe pouch would also be an acceptable pouch to use . They are about 5 inches tall and 3 inches across .

strobestrobe41p4JzHPq3L.jpg

I'm feeling both options Matt and Neal.

• Like 1

Instead of defining the pouches I replaced it with:

• 2 rectangular pouches with a top flap, and strap from top to bottom securing it shut.

That should allow people to find or create something that fits the references.

• Like 2

Instead of defining the pouches I replaced it with:

• 2 rectangular pouches with a top flap, and strap from top to bottom securing it shut.

That should allow people to find or create something that fits the references.

I like that...it will allow those that have already purchased pouches to make the slight mod to make em work.

I like that...it will allow those that have already purchased pouches to make the slight mod to make em work.

Yeah, we can be more exacting for a level 2 when we find something closely matching the sources.

For the

MOLLE Strobe pouch

, I feel that those are the closest match for the bottom pics shown, especially the left one with his back to us. It is clearly defined. I like the others though for a level one approval. The look great! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I have finished my Imperial Army Officer Costume and have been approved . I think I may order another jumpsuit and make one more accurate to Lt.Sunber.

• Like 2

Has anyone looked into the holster ? I`d imagine it would be nylon or canvas .

The holster is most likely a rigid leather or plastic base. it's actually missing a side, and nylon/canvas wouldn't hold the shape to reholster the weapon.

I'm not sure of the dimensions on Matt's electobino's but there are several products that may work for the pouch size wise speaking. Blue Force Gear, Blackhawk and several other companies make a medium horizontal utility pouch. Something like this

hU2Ftc3.jpg

Couldn't find a pouch that seemed accurate for the electrobinoculars so I made my own .It's not the most polished piece more of a proof of concept .

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

HEY EVERYBODY

I know there was a lot of initial interest in this. and I think a few have been approved using the proposal.  What do we need to do to finish this up and get this CRL posted to the Det CRL page? 

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2018 at 10:30 PM, Blackwatch said:

HEY EVERYBODY

I know there was a lot of initial interest in this. and I think a few have been approved using the proposal.  What do we need to do to finish this up and get this CRL posted to the Det CRL page? 

Man this got lost in the shuffle w/ all the Mudtrooper work.  So sorry.

Ok...do we have pics ready to go for this one?

i ordered a custom holster for my E11 through Carl Luhman in Star Garrison and its great. Actually fits my hasbro mod E11.  The commercially produced holsters wont fit mine at all. 

@SNK Welcome!  This is the CRL discussion in progress.  See the original post for where it stands currently and then go through the thread and you can see the discussion points up to the present.  We are waiting for someone to step forward w/ a fully built costume to examine I believe at this point...correct @Blackwatch

yessir...we need that first one built.  Hell--I may do it! but Im waiting on a hat and that will be quite some time due to health concerns from my hatmaker.  The HARD part--the matching green hat.  OG107 Sateen cloth should be perfect for the hat and I got mine on Etsy. For my Army (green) trooper I used the California Department of Corrections green coveralls .  

Sebastion (Tarriff) had a list of parts up.  Ill talk to him to see if we can get the list updated.