Hi guys i just wondering.

mate of mine in uk knows ainworth and seen there e-11 close up basicly they made a mould and flop it so i belived and looks really bad :( but is easy to get his stuff in usa get a legion mate in u.k to get it for u and then drop ship it across with the ainsworth logos and such covered up ;)

Wolf

Even the Blaster!? :pinch:

Noob!! I kiid I kiid.

Listen to these guys. They know what they're talking about.

I' am i kid but not exactly a kid. prefer word Teenager i'm only 18 yrs old. :teehee:

and oh yes I'm listening a lot from the words of Veterans costumers here! :D

I' am i kid but not exactly a kid. prefer word Teenager i'm only 18 yrs old. :teehee:

and oh yes I'm listening a lot from the words of Veterans costumers here! :D

"I kid" or "just kidding" is a term for joking around with someone, not a reference to their age. He was saying that he was joking about calling you a Noob. :D

Of course someone calls me a Noob, I just go Saibot on them!

-iz

i say so Black Hawk i wont go into detail how i get my stuff here in Australia due to legal aspect and tight weapon laws here and such

but i seen and heard other Aussie importing said items in parts in diff packages and in one case one person i wont name had a bobba fett gun sent here painted in hot fluro pink and 20 mins later with some solvent paint remover to get rid of the pink there original paint job was showing ;)

but i sure if some one in u.k paints it up in a fluro colour and adds toy or such it may pass usa customs pending they block out the ainsworth markings on the box if there is any but think ainsworth just cant sell /ship to usa direct but esle where aint a problem so i belive

Wolf

"I kid" or "just kidding" is a term for joking around with someone, not a reference to their age. He was saying that he was joking about calling you a Noob. :D

Of course someone calls me a Noob, I just go Saibot on them!

-iz

LOL I see, I dont know that term, its new to me. haha! :D

i say so Black Hawk i wont go into detail how i get my stuff here in Australia due to legal aspect and tight weapon laws here and such

but i seen and heard other Aussie importing said items in parts in diff packages and in one case one person i wont name had a bobba fett gun sent here painted in hot fluro pink and 20 mins later with some solvent paint remover to get rid of the pink there original paint job was showing ;)

but i sure if some one in u.k paints it up in a fluro colour and adds toy or such it may pass usa customs pending they block out the ainsworth markings on the box if there is any but think ainsworth just cant sell /ship to usa direct but esle where aint a problem so i belive

Wolf

Yup only US cant ship the sds product. :) andrew told me.