Knowlan's Flametrooper Build

Hi,

I'm working on my first ever costume, the First Order flametrooper. I've been looking around the forums and checked out some armor sellers. It seems that the most popular are KBProps and 850 Armor Works. I'm considering buying the 850 Armor Works helmet kit and the KBProps armor kit, and then purchasing or making the other bits and pieces. I'm only 16, so I plan on working on this kit for the next few years until I'm 18 in order to apply. If anyone has any tips or advice, please let me know.

Thanks,

Knowlan.

• Like 1

Hi there Knowlan! Welcome to Spec Ops! Glad to have you with us! That is a great kit and I think it isn't shown or made often. I myself am making one shortly and I am close to the end actually. Please feel free to look at the tops and tricks on the armor building section. Have you also joined the Facebook group?

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask us on here :)

We would be very willing and happy to help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Knowlan! Welcome aboard! I'm a little late in jumping on the wagon to welcome ya', but better late than never.

The flametrooper is a pretty cool costume to build. Like Torri mentioned, check out the build threads and the Facebook groups. There are two of them to check out.

Presently, KB Props and 850 Armorworks are the only two makers of the flametrooper armor.

It is a pricier kit than others, but it's also one of the most unique and rare ones.

Since you are only 16, you have plenty of time to work on this, so don't be discouraged about having to wait a little bit to save up the dough to buy the kit. Join the Facebook groups awhile, because you never know when someone who bought a kit may change their mind on their build, and decide to sell their armor for a little less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk