New CRL Development - Mud Trooper

izzi

There were a ton of extra characters that got moved over from.the old server.  I cleaned up a bunch already in other posts.  I dont see the color stripes you are seeing. 

i cleaned up the characters left over from the server move to the original proposal, but I have not cleaned up any characters left over from inside of any of the quoated text.  

Ah! Ok. I thought it was just me but I am not sure. 

For the back plate, I feel as if we should mimic the pathfinder description. It seems a bit like a blanket coverage to say Rogue One backplates. What if the person making their kit has never seen Rogue One or doesn't know what we mean when we say so. It would be easier to say what each notch in the back has like they do. 

For all four pieces of the arms, can we have a LEFT and a RIGHT labeled under each corresponding part. I cant tell you how many people I see having a hard time with this on other kits. 

I noticed the mention of the highlander gloves. I thought that may be a bit too specific. Not sure. 

I am curious, do we have pics yet of each piece that is being mentioned for the kit?

37 minutes ago, Scubacat said:

Ah! Ok. I thought it was just me but I am not sure. 

For the back plate, I feel as if we should mimic the pathfinder description. It seems a bit like a blanket coverage to say Rogue One backplates. What if the person making their kit has never seen Rogue One or doesn't know what we mean when we say so. It would be easier to say what each notch in the back has like they do. 

For all four pieces of the arms, can we have a LEFT and a RIGHT labeled under each corresponding part. I cant tell you how many people I see having a hard time with this on other kits. 

I noticed the mention of the highlander gloves. I thought that may be a bit too specific. Not sure. 

I am curious, do we have pics yet of each piece that is being mentioned for the kit?

Looks like you're referencing copy that has been moved to the locked thread already. David's idea was to deal with a small section at a time, agree on it for now, and move it to the locked thread. Once the overall CRL has been drafted we would then sense check the copy in the locked thread to finalise the CRL.

Everything you say has validity but is probably best saved for the sense check so not to get lost in the current thread.

10 hours ago, JAFO said:

Looks like you're referencing copy that has been moved to the locked thread already. David's idea was to deal with a small section at a time, agree on it for now, and move it to the locked thread. Once the overall CRL has been drafted we would then sense check the copy in the locked thread to finalise the CRL.

Everything you say has validity but is probably best saved for the sense check so not to get lost in the current thread.

Correct...which by the way I believe we are done.  I just need to move the stuff over (now).

• Like 1

Text moved.  I believe we have covered everything...hoses were consolidated into the respirator section rather than having their own.  Unless anyone has anything further to add, I will unlock the proposal thread for final review.

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan. I do have some thoughts on changes/additions so would be great to get those in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 hours ago, Raider said:

Text moved.  I believe we have covered everything...hoses were consolidated into the respirator section rather than having their own.  Unless anyone has anything further to add, I will unlock the proposal thread for final review.

Just realised you need to bring across SHINS and OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES to the locked thread. These haven't changed since the first posted CRL.

3 hours ago, JAFO said:

Just realised you need to bring across SHINS and OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES to the locked thread. These haven't changed since the first posted CRL.

Good catch.  Thank you!

You guys have all been tremendous in helping out w/ feedback and discussion.  I would like to say thanks.

I have unlocked the proposal thread here for final review and cleanup: https://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/6015-new-crl-proposal-mudtrooper/

We need to go every detail with fine tooth comb and make sure the CRL is clear and accurate.  You guys already know that, but just a reminder because at this stage it may become easy to get ancy and start to rush through it.  Thanks again!!!

• 3 months later...