Imperial Army Patches- WHO NEEDS THEM?

I ordered one army patch on WTF on 14th may, and any news about that... It is somes health problem ? I don't follow the Facebook group so i don't know somes informations sorry [emoji4]
Yeah Sebastian is the guy who handles the patches. For the last few months he's been having a bunch of surgeries and travelling a lot. He posted a few weeks ago saying that he's back now and working on the backlogged orders :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I updated the names. Gianluca I edited to show you have received yours. If others who are on the list here have received them please let me know so I can update the topic and keep it current. 

Josh its good to see you in here! 

5 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

I updated the names. Gianluca I edited to show you have received yours. If others who are on the list here have received them please let me know so I can update the topic and keep it current. 

Josh its good to see you in here! 

All right! Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Todd Ill put you in the list here for wasnting to purchase.  

Youll need to get ahold of WTF on his website/ FB page, Sebastion was handling them originally.  

@Tomtrooper did you get your patches? 

@jenmcnitt   what is your order status? 

@Evilshadow  Whats is your order status? 

@Roydh  Whats your order status? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 3:09 AM, Blackwatch said:

Youll need to get ahold of WTF on his website/ FB page, Sebastion was handling them originally.  

@Tomtrooper did you get your patches? 

@jenmcnitt   what is your order status? 

@Evilshadow  Whats is your order status? 

@Roydh  Whats your order status? 

Sorry about my late response, I'm quite busy with the university, both orders received :)

Best Regards!

thank you! I hae been MEGA busy myself.  We stArted working 12 hour minimum days at work, and Im super busy on my off days.  Im FINALLY at my keyboard.  YAYS!

Ok, gong to update the topic now.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.  Ordered a couple patches from WTF this past week.  Another guy in my IAT build group ordered 10 I believe.  

I know mine is awaiting fulfilment ...

Didn't realize there was a problem with these being received until after I ordered.  Ughhhh. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting.  It's been a month since I ordered.  

Sebastian got a tracking number for me this weekend but apparently hasn't dropped it in the mail. 

Trying to get this done for a con up here in May.  If anyone can help pleeeease... 

Ugh frustrating when this is the only place to go for them.   

Would be lovely if you could spare good sir.   

Lol you will be compensated!

It definitely helps me but I need to make sure the rest of my guys doing build don't get hung out to dry on patch thing.  

Worst case I guess I have to do a run of them.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Troopers

I got confirmation that there are hundreds of the patches in stock.   I do believe we can outfit an Army!

that said, keep two things in mind:

This weekend is Celebration and troopers are attending this event.  Secondly once Celebration is over and people have a chance to return and get back into the groove of shipping etc, make contact with the seller (Walts Trooper Factory) and inquire--it IS possible an order was overlooked. 

• 3 weeks later...
[mention=5366]Tomtrooper[/mention] did you get your patches? 
[mention=4770]jenmcnitt[/mention]   what is your order status? 
[mention=4232]Evilshadow[/mention]  Whats is your order status? 
[mention=5616]Roydh[/mention]  Whats your order status? 

Sorry for answer too late !
Unfortunately my packet is never arrive, so i don't know find them and not track :(