Imperial Army Patches- WHO NEEDS THEM?

Just an FYI, I ordered a set of the Imperial Army patches on April 30th through the website. A day later I realized I had ordered the incorrect patches for my build and emailed WTF to try and cancel the order. I didn't get a response so I emailed again on May 7th to try and cancel the order with no response again. I initiated a Paypal dispute on May 13th which also hasn't received a response and was just escalated to a claim as of today, May 30th. 

• Sad 1
On 4/2/2019 at 10:57 AM, Barons_Crown said:

Worst case I guess I have to do a run of them.  

A while back when there were some some previous issues with supply I can looked at doing a run - I already recreated the patch in illustrator, so I can send that to you to save the effort. The only thing I didn't do was identify exact thread colors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom I pulled up the number and it states that it isstill in transit to the next facility. .  I find that international packages get jammed up in New York. Last week  for the Nth time I had a package from China go to the NY International mail processing center to be inspected, completely relabled, and sent on to me halfway back across the US.     International mail, especially packages, take FOREVER unless they are sent something like SAL.   

2 hours ago, 762s said:

put me on the want list ...

walt says contact sebastian ...
sebastian ghosted my message.

:(

It might be time for someone outside of WTF to do a run?

• 2 weeks later...

i just checked and see that they are still showing out of stock.  Ill talk to staff about it.  I do know one of my local troopers has a friend with a home embroidery machine and he had them  made on that machine locally.  My wife made our sapper tabs on a piece of fabric the same way. 

Thank you Anthony!!!       Can we get a definition of what the colors are?  I know mine I purchased from WTF original run have a bright vibrant green on a background similar to OG107 uniform sateen. 

12 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

Thank you Anthony!!!       Can we get a definition of what the colors are?  I know mine I purchased from WTF original run have a bright vibrant green on a background similar to OG107 uniform sateen. 

The colors are approximated based on pictures and the other images posted on the product listing. From the patch vendors I've seen, it seems like they have to match their threads against your pictures, so I'm not sure if there's a better way to define the colors without knowing what the original run used.

Certainly fair enough, not knowing the actual floss colors used.  the WTF patches used a bright green, not quite emerald green for the sword shape and something near OD for the background.   I contacted a maker last night and gave him your file, Ill see if I can dig through my wifes embrodiery flosses and come up with a similar color to the green sword.  

EDIT --for anyone who might want to try this on a home embroidery machine. 

My wife has Madera 1769 green floss and it is a shade darker than the sword on the patch. Standard black and white for the patch borders and cog, embroidered on olive green or dark olive green. the CRL just says "darker shade of green". 

• 1 year later...