Sith Trooper reference pictures

16 minutes ago, nanotek said:

Just a little pic to show just how flexible this material really is! Look at how the ab is bunching up there! This really is a flexible PU!

Be easier to sit in than most armor ?

I noticed one of the floor troopers had a very bendy shoulder strap

w48K47K.png

• Like 2

Looks like it has a decent sized black lip/ring underneath it kind of like the clone helmets have, in the shots talking about the helmets being up high.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, IcyTrooper said:

Looks like it has a decent sized black lip/ring underneath it kind of like the clone helmets have, in the shots talking about the helmets being up high.

Anovos helmet has too

SaozEOd.jpg

On 8/5/2019 at 4:17 AM, Hask said:

My Hot Toys figure should hopefully be arriving this week, it sat in US customs for 8 days before it was shipped out, I will take as many pics as I can.

I am hoping to get together the some money to get one as well. The only issue is that they had to skimp on details due to the downscaling. I have noticed some big differences in line work

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Sith Jet Trooper appears confirmed

7vEMQn2.jpgwRPJVFc.jpg

Red?  White?  Or both?  Ive seen the white.  With our addition of the Rocket Trooper and a similar styling to Flames, LMOs shot me some pics of it n it may land here regardless of color.  I had @IcyTrooper start a placeholder thread (for the white).

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Raider said:

Red?  White?  Or both?  Ive seen the white.  With our addition of the Rocket Trooper and a similar styling to Flames, LMOs shot me some pics of it n it may land here regardless of color.  I had @IcyTrooper start a placeholder thread (for the white).

There was rumours of both  white and red as we have seen the white from D23, it was  also mentioned in upcoming figures as a "Sith Jet Trooper" and also Disney hoodie 

• Like 1