Sith Trooper reference pictures

Just now, gmrhodes13 said:

If you use the "direct link" it should show in the post

1XsFaoU.jpg

Well there you go, black mesh, BUT most others appear to have silver, could be a spare who knows.

so you see it too , I knew I wasn't too crazy lol I could see the light reflecting off the one in the table as well. that's neat the details they put in it so pretty 

Good call on the mesh. There is definitely mesh over the greeblies at the front. 
not got a clear photo but the two pill cut outs at the top front may have it too. 
Also, looks like T track on the red parts on each side and also on the top. A few 3D models have a tail on top but looks like t track to me

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you who are interested in the thigh strapping, I found a reference picture that shows how the thighs are strapped. This is similar to the Death Trooper where there are two straps placed more to the outside of the hip to promote better movement whilst holding the thigh in a reasonable position

I had to boost the contrast way up, but you can clearly see both straps. Here the pressure is on the front strap because the thigh is positioned more to the back thus a slack back strap.

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 10.24.37 am.png

Taken from the original below:

93964405_10221867566577686_7702694640427728896_o.jpg

• Like 2