Shadow's General Weir Build

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two of the BEST pics I have! And they are GOOD!!!!

WeirNovaScout.jpg

WeirSpeeder.jpg

WeirandLadies.jpg

I'm sure more will pop up on Facebook down the road. Weir was a HUGH hit at CV!

It was Great to meet some of Spec Ops guys. Sorry I didn't catch others, that was one big place!!!

I can't believe I missed you crazas. There were sooo many people I wanted to meet but that place was so big. I'm suprise I found mos of you. Again thanks guys, I'm glad you all liked it. I was really suprised at how many people knew who I was, even to the kids! I guess having an action figure come out a few months before CV helped. ;)

So, during CV my GML told me he couldn't approve me. Weir doesn't have three refences. He told me he LOVED the costume and that this was all that was holding him back. Is there anything else I could do, or is this a done deal until a three refence comes out? :(

I am still VERY happy with this costume and plan to get much wear out of it, apporved or not! ;)B)

Your GML CAN'T approve you because Weir is Expanded Universe. What he needs to do is post it in the thread for Thomas to look over.

Having three references is NOT a rule. It's a guideline to make sure people get photos of ALL ANGLES. Tell your GML to submit them to Thomas anyway, and see what our LMO says. EU is out of the GML's purview so he shouldn't be making the final call unless your costume is below material standards.

But that's a rant, that wasn't really needed.

You DO have 3 references: Comics, Hasbro Figure, and the three volume Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia! (And it's even 3 different types of Media!) If you need the page, I'll scan it for you (And deliver it with some Spec Ops SMACK DOWN!).

-iz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking awesome mate. Hope it gets approved cause if it does, it's my next step for my Shadow Scout. B)

Don't suppose you would be coming to Aus for the Dreamworld Star Wars Weekend down under? Would love to see the general in action. :D

• 5 months later...

THANKS TO ALL!!!

This place helped keep me going when I didn't want to. This feels great!

The first General Weir in the Legion...... so awesome!!

:woot::woot::woot:

ah hem...bracket challenge info in Cantina .....:thumbsup:

Haha, BH I am in no way a fan a basketball :). My exgf tried to get me to go to the games... :yucky:. But besides that our men's coach was just fired for sucking and the lady raiders aren't good enough. Plus i know little to nothing about other colleges bball teams.

• 11 months later...

Thought I would post this...

I've been wanting to do this for sometime and I hope to get started soon, but I am going to try to desgin a flat pack for the main boxs on Weir's belt. I need to upgrade soon and thought using styrene to make the boxes lighter would be a good idea. With that I want to make a flat pack of each box. You would then be able to print...place on your styrene...cut out..and then glue. Again this might take sometime as I have to work all this out...but the idea is there! Trying to help the future Weirs out there! ;)

I'll start a new thread once I get a chance to get started on this. I have a LOT of projects I'm working right now so this might still be a little while before I can get this rolling. :)