30087 Sith Trooper Build

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Actarus911 said:

That's awesome !
Is there a 3D print file existing for all the clips on the armor that we can download?

524px-Sith_Trooper_Clips_Reference.png

I came up with my own - see attached. They are work in progress  though and will likely require tweaks. I've only swapped out the clips on the legs in my kit and may end up leaving the original ones on the helmet, chest and arms as they look reasonably close to the reference, so I haven't continued working on them.

Shin_Clip v2.stl Spat Clip Base.stl Bicep_Clip.stl Forearm_Clip.stl Clip_Neu v3.stl

• Like 2
17 hours ago, jochensen said:

I came up with my own - see attached. They are work in progress  though and will likely require tweaks. I've only swapped out the clips on the legs in my kit and may end up leaving the original ones on the helmet, chest and arms as they look reasonably close to the reference, so I haven't continued working on them.

Shin_Clip v2.stl 257.31 kB · 3 downloads Spat Clip Base.stl 39.44 kB · 2 downloads Bicep_Clip.stl 166.98 kB · 2 downloads Forearm_Clip.stl 151.45 kB · 2 downloads Clip_Neu v3.stl 186.31 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks a lot ! That's awesome.