Finalizing CRL Proposal - Lieutenant Janek Sunber (SW:E)

6 hours ago, RAIDER said:

And just to triple verify...everything aligning with the IAT 100% is aligned?

@IcyTrooperplease check my summary below to see if it's accurate.

In the end, there weren't that many crossovers with the IAT. It was the same starting point but Sunber had a few variations.

Some "shared parts" with the IAT ...

• Imperial Army Patch (same)
  • Olive Gloves (for L1. Sunber L1 has an additional bullet on "may have rectangular padding on back)
  • Web Harness (for L1. Sunber L2 has different requirements)
  • Belt (for L1. Sunber has an additional bullet on an alt belt, which is asked for in L2)
  • Belt Pouches (similar language, but Sunber has specific pouch requirements and order)
  • Boots (same)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hoda said:

@IcyTrooperplease check my summary below to see if it's accurate.

In the end, there weren't that many crossovers with the IAT. It was the same starting point but Sunber had a few variations.

Some "shared parts" with the IAT ...

Imperial Army Patch (same)
Olive Gloves (for L1. Sunber L1 has an additional bullet on "may have rectangular padding on back)
Web Harness (for L1. Sunber L2 has different requirements)
Belt (for L1. Sunber has an additional bullet on an alt belt, which is asked for in L2)
Belt Pouches (similar language, but Sunber has specific pouch requirements and order)
Boots (same)

That is what I'm seeing too. I just created the page and now we'll just have to have the images edited for it with our team. This part may require new photos from time to time but we'll coordinate with you :) 

2 hours ago, RAIDER said:

And just to triple verify...everything aligning with the IAT 100% is aligned?

What @Hoda said is correct, we did have some unique changes in a few that were moved to L2 or some changes in basic.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

Glad to see this coming to a close, so we can get it out in the field and in use.  Eric where did you find the communicator on the webbing? 

From Matt Nelson's files here - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/mattnelson521?section=Imperial+Army+Trooper&s=0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok thanks for that.  Gladly, we will not run into the issue with the helmet rangefinder/comm  telemetry unit.  With TrooperPX's udate to the Army TRooper he created his own file and has a much more accurate TU that was used.  Im going to be working on a new vendor resource list for the Army to be posted, and Ill be reaching out to David for his file. 

• Like 3

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. 

Ok. take care of that.  this is a helluva lot less important than keeping the roof over your head. literally. 

• Like 2

Ha, in the middle of scrubbing my floor, I got to thinking. There was something that we might've missed w/ the Sunber CRL - his clean-shaven face! 

Since Sunber is you know, comic book, I am not imagining it would need to be as intense as Krennic or Tarken, so what do you think of the below? Something simple yet avoids Sunber becoming all scruffy.

Hair style

• Hair is close-cropped.
  • Costumer is clean shaven.

I should be able to get around to taking some suit-up photos this weekend for us to look at!

• Like 1

I think that is fine, it would match the appearance of the comic, and the comic officers are pretty much clean shaven. 

I never had to do cielings, but ive had to do floors after The Great 2016 Flood.  You have my full sympathy. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, IcyTrooper said:

If we do that I'd recommend that it is L2 for that, it'll be inclusive at L1.

Either way works for me! I just remembered that Sunber would be a face character so remembered one of the exchanges @Blackwatchand I had about ... shaving, haha.

• Haha 1

How does this sound?:

Facial Appearance / Hair Style

• Hair is close-cropped.
  • Basic approval does not require matching facial hair.

OPTIONAL Level Two certification (if applicable):

• Hair color is black.
  • Costumer is clean shaven.

I kind of borrowed a few from IOC.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...