TX-51923 Swampy Build

BigJasoni

Ok, I laid down some paint and am pretty happy with how it turned out.

0v2GHnV.jpg

8Imdpvq.jpg

And I was able to squeeze out the last of my 433U for the blue-grey details.

SkvJPg5.jpg

So I should be set for a while. Fortunately, I'm doing the final walkthrough of my house in less than 2 weeks which means I'll be done with this "paint booth" soon.

sUBEgBo.jpg

For the rest of my time in the apartment, I don't have much more planned for the swampy. Maybe prep some of my other armor pieces, but my guess is that this project may be on hold for a bit. Additionally, one of my first orders of business when I move into the new house is getting the Outer Rim Exchange back up and running. That means that my next updates will likely be a lot of sewing; cummerbund, cod, flightsuit modifications, and flak included. I'll post those updates when I fire up the machines. 

Thanks again for viewing

For now, I do want to say thanks to everyone for getting me on my way. This is turning out to be a pretty fun little project.

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
On 10/5/2021 at 9:10 AM, BigJasoni said:

Ok, I laid down some paint and am pretty happy with how it turned out.

0v2GHnV.jpg

8Imdpvq.jpg

And I was able to squeeze out the last of my 433U for the blue-grey details.

SkvJPg5.jpg

So I should be set for a while. Fortunately, I'm doing the final walkthrough of my house in less than 2 weeks which means I'll be done with this "paint booth" soon.

sUBEgBo.jpg

For the rest of my time in the apartment, I don't have much more planned for the swampy. Maybe prep some of my other armor pieces, but my guess is that this project may be on hold for a bit. Additionally, one of my first orders of business when I move into the new house is getting the Outer Rim Exchange back up and running. That means that my next updates will likely be a lot of sewing; cummerbund, cod, flightsuit modifications, and flak included. I'll post those updates when I fire up the machines. 

Thanks again for viewing

For now, I do want to say thanks to everyone for getting me on my way. This is turning out to be a pretty fun little project.

This last was posted on in 2021. any news!??? Hope all is well!