Neo-Crusader Build

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i just noticed the new section and I don't even know what to say except wow and thanks :)

I think you have enough references to get this approved. If you can try to get more in game references of the model in the color you plan on making this, and follow that paint job and markings as close as possible.\

Can't wait to see you finish this up! :D

-iz

well bad news I'm having to make some inconvenient repairs :Im bondoing the inside b/c the outside of the helmet kept crashing and I'm also having to repar the back b/c the bottom lip caved in on itself so I'm having to repair that too and i need more spot putty b/c i damaged the nice finish b/c i forgot to clean my work space so i have alot or little holes again

4 1/2hr orientation tomaro at kmart

Chest Update:

Front has some spot putty but then I ran out :

P8160001.jpg

Back has reinforcing bondo ...but then I ran out of that too :

P8160002.jpg

I should be picking up some more material on friday or saturday if I get paid for my orientation

• 2 weeks later...

small update cuz im also working on a side project ull see that soon hopefully

still need to reinforce the the top and sides of the chest plate b4 that can be puttyed but i got most of the front spot puddyed

still ruff only 1 layer

P9010005.jpg

Edit: what do you think are the chance of getting approved by the 501st after I finish? jw

There seems to be plenty of references and if you show Thomas your build thread he may fly to Ohio and give you your approval in person, lol. (He builds all his own armor/costumes ;))

is he the guy that made the darth bane and the imperial dude with red armor? if not sorry i dont know him i hope he doesnt see this :(