ACJay's ABS Nova2.0

dang man, at this rate do you think you will be done by legoland SW weekend? It would be really bad ass to have more Spec Ops there... Especially since they are allowing EU guys to come out and play this time aroundl... :thumbsup:

dang man, at this rate do you think you will be done by legoland SW weekend? It would be really bad ass to have more Spec Ops there... Especially since they are allowing EU guys to come out and play this time aroundl... :thumbsup:

Sorry buddy had a real buzzkill for LL weekends. The suit will be 100% ready to go for it but..... I got a graduation to go to in Las Vegas on monday with the party the Saturday prior. <_< so I won't be able to make it. believe me I would like nothing more than to be at Legaoland sporting me Nova :yes:

All rght, I will be debuting my Nova at Legoland after all. Here's some pics of the finished helmet. I'll have more pics of the full suit up by tomorrow when everything should be finished for approval. I'll also be posting more pics of the leg trimming and such once everything is complete and I have a moment to take a breath :thumbsup:

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

So Ac, you gonna share your backpack parts list with us, or is that on double secret lock down?

Don't worry brother soon as I have a spare minute I'll compile a list of where some of the parts can be found. I got the pack kit from Dirty Boy on MEPD but I'm sure buying the parts individually would be way cheaper so I'll see if I can get a list for everyone here in SpecOps :thumbsup:

New PIcs up from Legoland. Decided I need to trim/shorten the chest and backplate. Also need to reinforce the right stirrup as it popped just an hour into the troop as well as tighten the thigh straps just a picnch. They started riding low later in the day.

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

And I promise once I get a minute to start cataloguing the pack parts :thumbsup:

All right here's the list of the parts I've figured out.

(2) hammond 1591 ABS plastic boxes just google "hammond 1591" and a bunch of boxes will come up

(2) wet ones wet wipes bottles top center and under Cistern

(1) "faucet guard" from Home Depot/Lowes Bottom piece housing "stinger"

(1) shaped wood bock with pvc pipe "stinger"

(2) tupperware tops? over the wet wipe bottles

(4) perma nest trays from www.grower-supply.com

I still couldn't find the exact cistern used but this might be a really good alternative

http://www.toiletspares.co.uk/macdee_derwent_25.html#

or this if it's round, can't tell by the picture

http://www.ukhps.co.uk/products/Opella-9-1%7B47%7D2-Inch-Cistern-Siphon.html

Best I can do guys, pretty sure the other parts ie: radar dish and radio face are direct ordered from someone on MEPD

• 2 weeks later...

ACJay - Loved looking at your build in progress and that parts list is Great - Thanks!

And the Polish Helmet looks Fantastic! Great to see another quality maker for us who prefer the Black Plastics.

And Iz don't worry about the "West of the Mississipi" comment as I'm pretty sure you and the Ego have got everything else locked up ... And as Liam would say "Hey, that's good sharing." ;).