Looking for help deleting my forum account

So I made this account a few years ago when I was first introduced to the 501st and in my excitement I planned a ton of costumes and joined various detachment forums. However, most of those costumes never made it past the drawing board and I don't see myself making a costume for this detachment in the foreseeable future.

Is it possible to delete an account that I will no longer use? I'd prefer to close it for good instead of just abandoning it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Armin,

We would be very sad to see you leave the forums. 

Many forum members are quite dormant, so we don't mind if you want to remain dormant & come back again when you are ready to build a Spec Ops costume.

Staying on the forums also gives you the opportunity to see if there's anything new coming up in the detachment that may grab your attention in the future.

Why not have a think about it & if you are sure, then come back to us & we can close the account if you still wish to do that.

Thanks. I had actually joined the forum looking to make a Death Trooper but it doesn't really fit my body type, which I know is not a requirement but I just like to look the part of the character. I'm now an official member after joining with a Bridge Crew last year and there are a few costumes here that interest me, but that's also true for too many detachments as well, not to mention the Rebel Legion and Mando Mercs which I'm also looking to join. Getting those costumes finished would take lots of time and effort, not to mention money.

• Like 1

As you have a cleared legion costume, you can request forum legion membership, which will open up some sections of the forums.

Here's how to do that, if you'd like.

Definitely dont wanna see you go! We have an awesome Detachment and pretty cool when we show up to troops. If nothing else, leave the membership active and just dont mind it. It doesnt hurt the Detachment at all if the account is there but dormant. And if you ever do decide to come back and give a cost a go, your account is already here waiting for you. I will say i have alot of accounts with other detachments as well, some of which i dont necessarily intend on joining. But hey, now I am 23 approved costumes in and apart of 10 different Detachments. Sometimes things change. 

Again, we would hate to see you go and would love for you to join us. 

4 hours ago, Gree23 said:

But hey, now I am 23 approved costumes in and apart of 10 different Detachments.

Boy, that's a lot of costumes. You guys are convincing, so I guess I might stay. 😆 

I already submitted an application for Legion-level access. My squad leader actually has a Shadow Trooper and his son has a Shadow Scout so the Death Trooper would be a nice pairing, but like I said I'm not sure I can pull it off. Another costume that caught my eye is the Army Trooper from Andor. There's not many vendors in my country and shipping is prohibitively expensive, so that's one of the main limitations with most costumes but especially with the more rare ones.

1 minute ago, Arminius said:

Boy, that's a lot of costumes. You guys are convincing, so I guess I might stay. 😆 

I already submitted an application for Legion-level access. My squad leader actually has a Shadow Trooper and his son has a Shadow Scout so the Death Trooper would be a nice pairing, but like I said I'm not sure I can pull it off. Another costume that caught my eye is the Army Trooper from Andor. There's not many vendors in my country and shipping is prohibitively expensive, so that's one of the main limitations with most costumes but especially with the more rare ones.

That trooper is a lot of soft goods. I am sure someone in your garrison can sew. Might be a good idea to touch base with them and work something out. Its alot easier than it seems. Glad you decided to stay!

• Thanks 1