Shadow scout comando

Hi all looking to build a shadow scout for my first build. I've looked on line at a fandom site that the kit can come in white,black,green, red and tan would like to build a tan coloured one I assume this will be classed as a custom build. Also dose all scouts have to have the boot holster. I like the kashyyyk armour but not the helmet that much really new to this type of builds much help and advise greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

21 minutes ago, Masek said:

Hi all looking to build a shadow scout for my first build. I've looked on line at a fandom site that the kit can come in white,black,green, red and tan would like to build a tan coloured one I assume this will be classed as a custom build. Also dose all scouts have to have the boot holster. I like the kashyyyk armour but not the helmet that much really new to this type of builds much help and advise greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

First off. Welcome. Secondly, are you looking to join the 501st Legion? You are are wanting to build a "custom one off" scout? I have never heard of a Tan scout except for a Kashyyyk scout but those are more camo and found on the pathfinders Detachment. Other than that, there isnt an approved "tan" scout costume. Can you be more clear on what you are looking to do or wanting? Like is there a pic you have? Thanks

33 minutes ago, Masek said:

Pretty sure its just someone imaging what one could look like. But will go for the shadow scout comando and 501st full approval. 

So you are going to do a shadow scout and not that tan one now? Im sorry i am a bit confused 

No confusion on your side thought I'd ask before I got started. Was looking at starting with the soft kit first then just taking my time with it all.

3 hours ago, Masek said:

No confusion on your side thought I'd ask before I got started. Was looking at starting with the soft kit first then just taking my time with it all.

Right. But please confirm. You are NOT going to do the tan one? The Tan one is not an official costume and as such you can not and will not get it approved on the 501st. You keep saying "shadow scout" which is black, not tan. Just wanna make sure you are clear and so are we before you spend a bunch of money for nothing. Those renderings are someones design and are not official star wars costumes.