jsilvius' Shadow Trooper build

Well, I'm waiting on my hard armor and boots for my Shadow Scout, so I acquired a Shadow Trooper and figured I'd start working on it while I'm waiting to finish my Scout.

Helmet is almost done, needs some paint and I ordered some @ukswrath hovi tip speakers for it, but didn't realize I needed and amp for it, so that is next.

I'm working on the forearms, but I don't know the maker of this kit, so I'm trying to figure out which is left and which is right.

embed?resid=5D3B3581576E818A!100780&auth

• Like 2

Nice!! I'd have to look at my kit, but I know one of the arms has more of the "grooves" than the other. I want to say it is the left arm, but I'd have to check.

• Like 1

The forearms as done (except cover strips). So time to move on to the biceps.

Question for masses, return edges, are need needed on the biceps, or forearms? On the TK we remove them, and it is required to remove them for the the front of the forearm (wrist area) for our Level 2 approvals.

embed?resid=5D3B3581576E818A!100846&auth

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jsilvius said:

Question for masses, return edges, are need needed on the biceps, or forearms? On the TK we remove them, and it is required to remove them for the the front of the forearm (wrist area) for our Level 2 approvals.

Hey James.

If you look at the CRL, for Lecel 2, return edges should be present on the biceps, chest and back but not be more than 3.8” wide.  The wrist part of the forearm like the TK, is removed (also a level 2 item)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1