CyberCraft Death Trooper Helmet

Hi everyone,

I wish to gain some insight from anyone here who has heard of or purchased and used the Death Trooper helmet w/LED from CyberCraft. At first glance the paint scheme and dimensions look great and I have read grand testimonials from people who have bought them, and I appreciate the multimedia presentation of the helmet on someones head that shows the fit. Especially important is the fact that it fits heads up to 63 cm since my head circumference is quite large at around 62 cm.

https://cyber-craft.shop/products/death-trooper-star-wars-helmet?pr_prod_strat=e5_desc&pr_rec_id=7f665d45f&pr_rec_pid=5847086334113&pr_ref_pid=7726511063258&pr_seq=uniform

However, I read the specs and it says that it is made with a "durable plastic" not meant for motorcycles or airsoft (duh). For context, I have decided to get the Jim Tripon Death Trooper armor set made of Fiberglass and am wondering if I should get the helmet from him too since itll be the same material or if I should go with the Cybercraft one. The Jim Tripon helmet is half the price of the Cybercraft but the latter looks really impressive. Plus is has a top-tier paint job akin to car finishing according to them. Lastly, I am not sure if the LED electronics are included in the Jim Tripon helmet like they are with the cybercraft which also looks amazing.

Just wanna hear what you guys have to say. Anyone actually use the Cybercraft helmet? For those with the Jim Tripon bucket, how does it feel and work for you? All input would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same question and based on the comments on my WIP I ended up going with a Tripon rather than a CyberCraft. Link to that is below, which has a link to the document mentioned above. Not sure how valuable that will be to you, but might be to someone in the future. One note on the Tripon helmet is that it’s pretty big on my head, fyi.