Imperial Arms' blasters

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of ordering several parts of my “DT project” (armor, undersuit…), and in the meantime I’m starting to look for the rest of the accessories.

I found this producer of blasters, Imperial Arms, that have an apparently good offer of a pack of E-11D plus SE-14r (in a range of prices, depending on the finishing and materials used).

I find strange that it is not listed in the part vendors thread so, before putting my money into something, I would like to be sure they are legit, and why not, have some reviews from other fellow troopers. Any of you know this company? Can you tell me if their blasters are good for the Legion?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Oscar.

I have not had any experience with Imperial Arms.  Looking at their products, they seem to be reasonable well made from the photos but it is hard to tell if everything is sized right as the E-11D has a specific size requirement in the CRL.  The other thing to be cautious of is the quality option.  The basic quality has print lines visible and would not be approvable.  The premium would be a must for a 501st approvable blaster.

• Like 1

Thanks Gerald!

Apparently the looks of their products are pretty accurate and neat (specially the premium option, I was aiming for that) but as you say, I should keep also in mind the size, wasn't realizing that it is also very important!

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Been away from the forums for a while, so if you've already made a decision, feel free to ignore.

I have Imperial Arms blasters (E-11D and SE-14r), and I am very happy with the prints. I ordered prints and did the work myself, so I spent a lot of time getting any print lines filled and finished cleanly. Also, the owner is very friendly and helpful. He is based in FL last I knew, so he might not be available at the moment due to the weather conditions.

The E-11D is great proportionally and the detail is awesome.

tK5cqtS.jpeg

I think the SE-14r is a little large (maybe 2-5%), BUT the bolt and trigger function. Which is very cool.

Gz7dHZD.jpeg

Hope this helps!

-Michael

• Like 1