SCOUT CONCEPT RIFLE ????

You should check for some Battlefront I and II pics. I don't have any but I'm sure those TB have carbines

Pretty sure The Pathfinders allow whatever rifle it was that was used in the Battlefront games....If I recall correctly..

OK....so i went on a hunt on this so called sniper rifle that said to be from battlefront so on i went to research...

SO as far as I learn

in the game battlefront the use of a the E-11s sniper rifle was a heavily modified version of the E-11 Blaster Rifle which does look like a DLT19 but modified so the one actually used in game is DC-15x sniper rifle

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-15x

DC15x_Scharfsch%C3%BCtzengewehr.jpg

477px-ScoutSniper-BF.jpg

however hasbro had to muck it up a bit in confusion with making a scout toy hold a DLT20A instead

OTCbattlefrontscoutcardbk.jpg

ingame pic is a DC-15x...drawn picture on side...DLT20A

830px-Dlt20A.jpg

which maybe what your picture was trying to look like in the original post

....I'll just get a DLT19 at this point o.o

The one that's in the first post is similar to the concept carbine that's in one of the concept drawings of the biker scout. Thanks to Battlefront, scouts can also carry a BFG like a DLT-19, as has been stated above. Personally, even though I love my concept carbine, I like not having to carry something all the time.

Can anyone find a reference to the scout sniper rifle from TFU2? I can't seem to get them to stop shooting me long enough to get a good look at it, but it would seem to be similar to above, except the scope seems to have a few small additions (but it may be a misperception).

Someone with it on pc will probably have better luck. What part of the game do they show up. What level do they appear early?

I have it for the PC, but I'm not knowledgable enough to get the screenshot that I want

I have it on PC too. Let me know where they show up and I can get them

As I recall, they appear in several locations. You find them behind the baracades as you attempt to escape from the cloning facility on Kamino, then again as you progress through the city on Cato Neimoidia before you confront the Gorog in the Tarko-Se Arena. You start off being lazed with what appears to be a targeting beam, which is followed by a moderate-damage laser blast from the sniper rifle (not much stealth with these rifles, you know EXACTLY where that scout is shooting from).

As I recall, they appear in several locations. You find them behind the baracades as you attempt to escape from the cloning facility on Kamino, then again as you progress through the city on Cato Neimoidia before you confront the Gorog in the Tarko-Se Arena. You start off being lazed with what appears to be a targeting beam, which is followed by a moderate-damage laser blast from the sniper rifle (not much stealth with these rifles, you know EXACTLY where that scout is shooting from).

Can you tell based on the levels listed below because I will just jump to that specific level and see if I can find them

* Chapter 1: Kamino

o The Escape

* Chapter 2: Cato Neimoidia

o The Eastern Arch

o The Western Arch

o The Tarko-se Arena: Gorog Boss Battle

* Chapter 3: Dagobah

o The Vision

* Chapter 4: The Rebel Ship Salvation

o Aboard The Salvation

o Terror Walker Boss Battle

o Battle for the Salvation