eFX Shadow Trooper Helmet pics and video

Just across this and thought I'd share.

Just in case there are other troopers who'd like to see what the helmet actually looks like.

And here are some pics, the same video and a review*:

eFX Review on yodasnews.com

*: it's not much of a review - just basic info, box size, etc.

A few details I've noticed:

- The lenses are flat and not bubble

- There are 3 holes (per side) in the frown with screeening on the back

- There are no ear screws

- It looks to have 12 or 13 tube stripes but they don't look to have any curve.

What did I miss?

Please correct me if I'm wrong as the pictures and the video aren't great.

Two items I noticed are the flat-black crown and cheek indents versus the glossy ones

depicted in the above link. There are also the flat-black tube stripes on one and not

on the other.

Two items I noticed are the flat-black crown and cheek indents versus the glossy ones

depicted in the above link. There are also the flat-black tube stripes on one and not

on the other.

I noticed the tube stripes as well but chalked that up to bad photography / poor lighting.

And yea the indents all look to be gloss - maybe I'll pick up a decal package for the MR helmet. I'm guessing that would fit. But I'll wait until I can have a look for myself.

Good point, no need in spending money prematurely. The decals should fit, but if they don't, Testors makes a dull coat spray that will significantly lessen the gloss.

A few details I've noticed:

- The lenses are flat and not bubble

- There are 3 holes (per side) in the frown with screeening on the back

- There are no ear screws

- It looks to have 12 or 13 tube stripes but they don't look to have any curve.

What did I miss?

Please correct me if I'm wrong as the pictures and the video aren't great.

i just got mine here is a pic compared to my mod MRCE

38782_1547099438783_1273967003_1549026_5915349_n.jpg

38782_1547099478784_1273967003_1549027_7959966_n.jpg

38782_1547099518785_1273967003_1549028_5843461_n.jpg

38034_1547099598787_1273967003_1549029_7558238_n.jpg

-yes lense are flat but heck its great to see through and i wore it on at night dim lighting and i can see pretty good

-three holes are on sides and there is screening there so it appears grayish from the outside and cant see through (note the MRCE dont have mesh in there atm)

-no ear screws yep none that i saw

-13 count but it did have some curve...some which the indents are gloss it seems

Is there a "need" to mod anything? I'm thinking of changing the screen, and screws are easy enough to add, but anything else?

Checking the tracking status of mine, shows it has hit at the top of the state and is in transit, should have it tomorrow I hope! Super excited! :D

Is there a "need" to mod anything? I'm thinking of changing the screen, and screws are easy enough to add, but anything else?

Checking the tracking status of mine, shows it has hit at the top of the state and is in transit, should have it tomorrow I hope! Super excited! :D

i dont think so really lol black does hide more then white thats for sure...its to pretty to drill holes in it but yeah screen and screws is easy XD but yeah I'm not touching it but wearing it...maybe put another set of patting in there